Did anybody take advantage of the FREE SHIP yesterday? I did! I just stocked up on cherry tape. The promo code sure did help because 4 rolls = $10 in shipping! I was tempted to buy other items but stayed in my own lane with the cherry tape. Saving up for my BIG purchase during their Epic Black Friday Sale!
Nothing really exciting here except work has been quiet this week, so I've been able to concentrate and get some stuff done that I kept putting off. You know how that goes. DH's work this week has been on the quiet side too. Plus, in my free time (what little I do have), I'm still trying to find actual documentation of my 4th great-grandmother being the daughter of my 5th gg's (with the exception of geneology books listing her as such). The DAR application lady was hoping the actual marriage record would have shown her parents listed, but parents for both the bride and groom was left blank.
Anywho...hope y'all have a great day.
























