Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

*Winners* FHP - Phobia Matching Game
THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL THE BRAVE CHERRIES WILLING TO PLAY ALONG WITH THIS ONE! THE ANSWERS HAVE BEEN POSTED BELOW!

EVERYONE DID A FABULOUS JOB!  I RECEIVED ANSWER SHEETS FROM THE FOLLOWING CHERRIES:

SandyJay
hsblair
VickiR
CraftingMyStories
Jolly Holly Scraps
jordanbev5
Kelly R.
lisn2cats
QueenBee89
LoreenC

SPRINKLES ON THE WAY!





Let's play a matching game!  Simply match the fear with the official name!  Please send your answers to me via PM!  ONE GUESS per Cherry!  This game will close Friday, November 1 at 11:59 PM DST! 

1.  Fear of Clowns                        G
2.  Fear of Beards                        H
3.  Fear of Holes                          C
4.  Fear of the Color Yellow          A
5.  Fear of Rooms                        F
6.  Fear of Hospitals                     E
7.  Fear of Vomitting                     J
8.  Fear of Women                       B
9.  Fear of Cats                           D
10.  Fear of the Needles              I

A.  Xanthophobia
B.  Gynophobia
C.  Trypophobia
D.  Ailurophobia
E.  Nosocomephobia
F.  Koinoniphobia
G.  Coulrophobia
H.  Pogonophobia
I.  Trypanophobia
J.  Emetophobia
 
1 user liked this post:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: FHP - Phobia Matching Game
Sent!
    ImageImage
User avatar

wimom

Cherry Garcia

Re: FHP - Phobia Matching Game
OMG -- I could maybe make a guess on ONE of these! 
1 user liked this post:
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Image
User avatar

SandyJay

Cherry Cola

Re: FHP - Phobia Matching Game
Interesting!  I think I can guess 3.
User avatar

suewho372

Wild Cherry

Re: FHP - Phobia Matching Game
Eeeek! I know a few but I’m not sure if any of the ones I know are in the list lol! I will try my luck! 
Susan
Image

                     
User avatar

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: FHP - Phobia Matching Game
This made my head hurt lol I'll pass. I did learn that there's a phobia of all kinds of things! The color yellow?! Lol Imagine thier LO's?!  :lol:
Let's connect! Follow me on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram for mixed media paper crafting inspiration @TheCraftyDoings

Image

Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Re: *Winners* FHP - Phobia Matching Game
Bumped with ANSWERS and WINNERS!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: *Winners* FHP - Phobia Matching Game
It was a hard game but I did my best! 😉 I liked that it was different! ☺️
User avatar

stinkerbelle

Cherry Cola

Re: *Winners* FHP - Phobia Matching Game
congrats ladies!!

i just didn't have the brainpower to try and figure all those out lol
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee