Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

CKC Lancaster - PA area ladies -TOMORROW
The date has been announced July 25-26. Hopefully a whole bunch of us can meet up again on the Friday. 
3 users liked this post:
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: CKC Lancaster - PA are ladies -save the date
I am going to try to make it on Friday this year!!! I went Saturday last year for the first time and loved it! 
2 users liked this post:
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: CKC Lancaster - PA are ladies -save the date
Yes, I got my e-mail too.  I will Uber from the train station for anyone that wants to come on Friday.  Louise is my co-pilot!
2 users liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

SandyJay

Cherry Cola

Re: CKC Lancaster - PA are ladies -save the date
Hmmmm….Michigan is a bit far, but….
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: CKC Lancaster - PA are ladies -save the date
VickiR wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 03, 2025 3:02 pm
Yes, I got my e-mail too.  I will Uber from the train station for anyone that wants to come on Friday.  Louise is my co-pilot!

Can I be a wingman, or flight attendant?
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: CKC Lancaster - PA are ladies -save the date
sherelm wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 03, 2025 4:03 pm
VickiR wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 03, 2025 3:02 pm
Yes, I got my e-mail too.  I will Uber from the train station for anyone that wants to come on Friday.  Louise is my co-pilot!

Can I be a wingman, or flight attendant? 

Back seat
2 users liked this post:
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: CKC Lancaster - PA are ladies -save the date
I wish I could commit but I have trouble even going to the grocery store because of my hip. I never missed a year when CKC was in King of Prussia. But it was so much closer, and I was SO MUCH younger. 
1 user liked this post:
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: CKC Lancaster - PA are ladies -save the date
I can't go on Friday this year, but I plan to go for just the day on Saturday!
1 user liked this post:
Leslie
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: CKC Lancaster - PA are ladies -save the date
trainmom wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 03, 2025 4:38 pm
sherelm wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 03, 2025 4:03 pm
VickiR wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 03, 2025 3:02 pm
Yes, I got my e-mail too.  I will Uber from the train station for anyone that wants to come on Friday.  Louise is my co-pilot!

Can I be a wingman, or flight attendant?  

Back seat 

😂 😂 😂
    ImageImage
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: CKC Lancaster - PA are ladies -save the date
lilkoala3 wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 04, 2025 12:39 am
I can't go on Friday this year, but I plan to go for just the day on Saturday!

We'll miss you this year!!
    ImageImage
User avatar

Wild4Duran2

Cherry Berry

Re: CKC Lancaster - PA area ladies -save the date
I had no idea that they still did these! I looked it up and see that they are in my neck of the woods in mid July (Madison WI). I will have to check it out and see if I can make it work with my schedule. Have fun at the the Lancaster event!
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: CKC Lancaster - PA are ladies -save the date
QueenBee89 wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 03, 2025 2:56 pm
I am going to try to make it on Friday this year!!! I went Saturday last year for the first time and loved it! 

Are we going to see you there tomorrow?
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: CKC Lancaster - PA are ladies -save the date
sherelm wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 03, 2025 4:03 pm
VickiR wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 03, 2025 3:02 pm
Yes, I got my e-mail too.  I will Uber from the train station for anyone that wants to come on Friday.  Louise is my co-pilot!

Can I be a wingman, or flight attendant? 

are we going to see you tomorrow?
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: CKC Lancaster - PA area ladies -save the date
Anyone else planning to be there? Send me a PM with your cell number so we can find you.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: CKC Lancaster - PA are ladies -save the date
trainmom wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 24, 2025 12:00 pm
QueenBee89 wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 03, 2025 2:56 pm
I am going to try to make it on Friday this year!!! I went Saturday last year for the first time and loved it! 

Are we going to see you there tomorrow? 
I'm going Saturday again! It worked out better with child care arrangements, haha 
 
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: CKC Lancaster - PA are ladies -save the date
trainmom wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 24, 2025 12:01 pm
sherelm wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 03, 2025 4:03 pm
VickiR wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 03, 2025 3:02 pm
Yes, I got my e-mail too.  I will Uber from the train station for anyone that wants to come on Friday.  Louise is my co-pilot!

Can I be a wingman, or flight attendant?  

are we going to see you tomorrow? 
Sadly no, I broke my molar.  They worked on it yesterday and I am to go back tomorrow.
 
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: CKC Lancaster - PA are ladies -save the date
sherelm wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 25, 2025 12:35 am
trainmom wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 24, 2025 12:01 pm
sherelm wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 03, 2025 4:03 pm

Can I be a wingman, or flight attendant?  

are we going to see you tomorrow?  
Sadly no, I broke my molar.  They worked on it yesterday and I am to go back tomorrow.
  
🙁
feel better 
 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee