Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

NOVEMBER 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge - WINNER!
The winner drawn according to random.org is...



LoreenC

Congrats Loreen! I'm off to buy your gift card!


Hey Everyone! This month I chose an older sketch from Scrapbook Challenges. 😊
Image

Remember you do not have to copy the sketch exactly, turn it, flip it, just take inspiration from it. But, I must be able to tell you used the sketch.

For the TWIST, you must use Enamel Dots. 💜

My Example...

Photo of me looking at the beautiful tropical view at Punta Cana, DR. I find I need to reconnect with the ocean's positive vibes now and then. (October 2025) 💖
Beach Therapy
Image

For the fine print....
This can be a paper or digital layout. All work must be new. You may do this 3 times. You may combine with one other challenge that allows. Please link your work here. Deadline is November 30th. A random winner will be selected for a $5 ACOT gift card from me!
:clap:
 
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

nellie_pickles

Cherry Blossom

Re: NOVEMBER 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Lovely!!
User avatar

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: NOVEMBER 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Ooohhhh... This is a fun one!
Leslie
User avatar

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Garcia

Re: NOVEMBER 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Love it! I wanna hear all about the DR!!!
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford
Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: NOVEMBER 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Nice sketch and beautiful LO, Deanna!
    ImageImage
User avatar

Tena

Cherry Tart

Re: NOVEMBER 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Great sketch.
User avatar

Sharman Paulus .

Cherry Bing

Re: NOVEMBER 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
enamel dots are centers of flowersImage
2 users liked this post:
User avatar

wendycrowe

Cherry Bomb

Re: NOVEMBER 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
I scattered enamel dots all over my page

Image
1 user liked this post:
ImageImage
User avatar

Creative gLori

Cherry Picker

Re: NOVEMBER 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Here's my version of the sketch (combined with Grab 5 - circles).
Image
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

Scrapanda

Cherry Blossom

Re: NOVEMBER 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Here is mine - combined with pet challenge

Image
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

LoreenA

Cherry Garcia

Re: NOVEMBER 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Image
I used Nuvo Midnight Blue enamel dots
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: NOVEMBER 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Here's my take on the sketch. I used 6 enamel dots

Image
3 users liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Tena

Cherry Tart

Re: NOVEMBER 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Here's my take for the sketch

Image
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

Jael Luvs2create

Cherry Berry

Re: NOVEMBER 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Combined with Baby/Kid.
Image
2 users liked this post:
Image  Image
 
User avatar

Donna_Coughlin

Cherry Bing

Re: NOVEMBER 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Here is mine, I hope it;'s OK that I used squares, I was at a crop this past weekend and did not have anything to cut circles.
Image
1 user liked this post:
Donna
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: NOVEMBER 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Image
3 users liked this post:
Leslie
User avatar

shortonideas

Cherry Blossom

Re: NOVEMBER 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Enamel dots are on the left and right sides (three white dots on each side).
Image
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

sherriscraps

Cherry Bing

Re: NOVEMBER 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Image
1 user liked this post:
Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri 
Image
User avatar

GayleChurches

Cherry Berry

Re: NOVEMBER 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Here's mine.
Image
Also for the Number Mix Challenge.
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImage
User avatar

Sharman Paulus .

Cherry Bing

Re: NOVEMBER 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Image3 yellow enamImageel dots
1 user liked this post:
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee