Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Scrap a Day, July 27th
Hey Cherries. Twinkie had another good day yesterday. We went outside late afternoon and the weather was gorgeous. No humidity, which is very rare for us in July.She had her pup pop, as did Sky, and it was nice for her to get some fresh air. She slept pretty good last night, was up for a bit but gave her some water and she was good after that. Taking it one day at a time like my vet said.

Today is laundry day and need to pay bills. 

Hope you all have a great day.
5 users liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Scrap a Day, July 27th
Beautiful with great temps but the humidity is back!   Just got back from the PO and my Amazon order was here.  Hurray!  Had to order more photo paper and DH wanted golf gloves.  Waiting for DH to return from the Chevy dealer and then we are headed for groceries.  This afternoon I will finish a couple of projects I have started in addition to continuing to add LOs to albums.  I did cave and ordered some CS before it all disappears.
4 users liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, July 27th
pawprints wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 27, 2026 10:01 am
Hey Cherries. Twinkie had another good day yesterday. We went outside late afternoon and the weather was gorgeous. No humidity, which is very rare for us in July.She had her pup pop, as did Sky, and it was nice for her to get some fresh air. She slept pretty good last night, was up for a bit but gave her some water and she was good after that. Taking it one day at a time like my vet said.

Today is laundry day and need to pay bills. 

Hope you all have a great day.
Sweet girl. Glad to hear she's continuing to have good days. Hugs Barb. Y'all've been on my mind and heart. 💜
1 user liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, July 27th
I'm glad Twinkie is holding her own. I was afraid to ask, but if she was up and around yesterday, she's doing better than I was. My issue was yet another migraine .

My neighbor for about 50 years phoned, her son in law has pancreatic cancer and like almost alwaysi it's advanced.  She is 90, so she's quite upset which worries me.  

Off to scrapbook today.  Hope I can get Laura's first MMC started and finished today!  I too am loving to these every summer!!
4 users liked this post:
User avatar

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, July 27th
sherelm wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 27, 2026 11:36 am
I'm glad Twinkie is holding her own. I was afraid to ask, but if she was up and around yesterday, she's doing better than I was. My issue was yet another migraine .

My neighbor for about 50 years phoned, her son in law has pancreatic cancer and like almost alwaysi it's advanced.  She is 90, so she's quite upset which worries me.  

Off to scrapbook today.  Hope I can get Laura's first MMC started and finished today!  I too am loving to do these every summer!!

 
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, July 27th
Got a late start this morning, because I slept well. :)  Our humidity is back, too, so I am staying inside!  LOL  I have plenty to do, because my cleaning lady is on vacation this week, so we get skipped this month (she only comes every other week).  Thus, I have to do more cleaning!  Posting the MMC's, and I need to go back and draw winners from the past 2, since I was on vacation the last time.  Busy week, I guess!
5 users liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, July 27th
Good morning cherries. We were out of town most of the weekend. Work was good on Friday. Out the door Saturda morning by 10am to head out to Victoria for my Papa's Celebration of Life. We had to move the location 2x in the last 10 days due to flooding, and my Uncle managed to get us into the DaCosta Hall 4 days before the event, from noon to 4pm. It came together so beautifully. We were all in a good place, emotionally. My Grannie is doing good. My mother's 6 siblings are good. We were only missing 2 people - 1 grandchild and 1 great-grandchild, bringing the total of people there to 60. Took tons of photos. We got home after 6pm. Watched TV the rest of the night. Slept in a little bit yesterday. Got 2 loads of laundry done and swept/mopped floors. Then out the door at noon to head out to Ingleside for Sissy's Birthday (she's my biological father's wife). We visited a little bit before heading out to Rockport to take her out to eat at her fave restraunt. Got home a little before 6pm. Relaxed until bedtime, the up early today. Ugh..Monday.  👎

Went on my walk, cleaned fans and got living room dusted/vacuumed. Only thing going on today is work. 

Hope y'all have a great day.
4 users liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, July 27th
pawprints wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 27, 2026 10:01 am
Hey Cherries. Twinkie had another good day yesterday. We went outside late afternoon and the weather was gorgeous. No humidity, which is very rare for us in July.She had her pup pop, as did Sky, and it was nice for her to get some fresh air. She slept pretty good last night, was up for a bit but gave her some water and she was good after that. Taking it one day at a time like my vet said.

Today is laundry day and need to pay bills. 

Hope you all have a great day.

It’s good to hear that Twinkie is doing so well!!’ Continued {{{HUGS}}} and prayers Barb!
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, July 27th
VickiR wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 27, 2026 10:31 am
Beautiful with great temps but the humidity is back!   Just got back from the PO and my Amazon order was here.  Hurray!  Had to order more photo paper and DH wanted golf gloves.  Waiting for DH to return from the Chevy dealer and then we are headed for groceries.  This afternoon I will finish a couple of projects I have started in addition to continuing to add LOs to albums.  I did cave and ordered some CS before it all disappears.

Vicki, hsve fun crafting and filling albums!!!
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, July 27th
sherelm wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 27, 2026 11:36 am
I'm glad Twinkie is holding her own. I was afraid to ask, but if she was up and around yesterday, she's doing better than I was. My issue was yet another migraine .

My neighbor for about 50 years phoned, her son in law has pancreatic cancer and like almost alwaysi it's advanced.  She is 90, so she's quite upset which worries me.  

Off to scrapbook today.  Hope I can get Laura's first MMC started and finished today!  I too am loving to these every summer!!

Your poor neighbor! Have fun scrapping!!!
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, July 27th
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 27, 2026 12:01 pm
Got a late start this morning, because I slept well. :)  Our humidity is back, too, so I am staying inside!  LOL  I have plenty to do, because my cleaning lady is on vacation this week, so we get skipped this month (she only comes every other week).  Thus, I have to do more cleaning!  Posting the MMC's, and I need to go back and draw winners from the past 2, since I was on vacation the last time.  Busy week, I guess!

Don’t you hate it when the cleaning lady goes on vacation?! Don’t work too hard!
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, July 27th
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 27, 2026 12:10 pm
Good morning cherries. We were out of town most of the weekend. Work was good on Friday. Out the door Saturda morning by 10am to head out to Victoria for my Papa's Celebration of Life. We had to move the location 2x in the last 10 days due to flooding, and my Uncle managed to get us into the DaCosta Hall 4 days before the event, from noon to 4pm. It came together so beautifully. We were all in a good place, emotionally. My Grannie is doing good. My mother's 6 siblings are good. We were only missing 2 people - 1 grandchild and 1 great-grandchild, bringing the total of people there to 60. Took tons of photos. We got home after 6pm. Watched TV the rest of the night. Slept in a little bit yesterday. Got 2 loads of laundry done and swept/mopped floors. Then out the door at noon to head out to Ingleside for Sissy's Birthday (she's my biological father's wife). We visited a little bit before heading out to Rockport to take her out to eat at her fave restraunt. Got home a little before 6pm. Relaxed until bedtime, the up early today. Ugh..Monday.  👎

Went on my walk, cleaned fans and got living room dusted/vacuumed. Only thing going on today is work. 

Hope y'all have a great day.

Sounds like you need a weekend after your weekend ! 🤪 But it sounds like all went well. Hope work is easy on you this week!
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, July 27th
Hello Cherries! 🍒 

WE GOT RAIN!!! It rained off and on yesterday, all night and we have scattered showers today! Still not out of the woods yet but a bit of the pressure has lifted! 

I usually spend Sundays scrapping. But having been so sick and thinking we’ve finally found the solution I was scrubbing things yesterday. What I thought were tea and coffee stains weren’t so they’re all scrubbed now. Still have a couple of skillets that need more scrubbing too. I’ll get those done today and do my chores and we will see what hall after that. 

Hope you’re all having a great Monday!!!
4 users liked this post:
Image
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, July 27th
GinniG wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 27, 2026 1:11 pm
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 27, 2026 12:01 pm
Got a late start this morning, because I slept well. :)  Our humidity is back, too, so I am staying inside!  LOL  I have plenty to do, because my cleaning lady is on vacation this week, so we get skipped this month (she only comes every other week).  Thus, I have to do more cleaning!  Posting the MMC's, and I need to go back and draw winners from the past 2, since I was on vacation the last time.  Busy week, I guess!

Don’t you hate it when the cleaning lady goes on vacation?! Don’t work too hard! 

Right?  How dare she?!  LOL
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, July 27th
GinniG wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 27, 2026 1:19 pm
Hello Cherries! 🍒 

WE GOT RAIN!!! It rained off and on yesterday, all night and we have scattered showers today! Still not out of the woods yet but a bit of the pressure has lifted! 

I usually spend Sundays scrapping. But having been so sick and thinking we’ve finally found the solution I was scrubbing things yesterday. What I thought were tea and coffee stains weren’t so they’re all scrubbed now. Still have a couple of skillets that need more scrubbing too. I’ll get those done today and do my chores and we will see what hall after that. 

Hope you’re all having a great Monday!!!

Yay for some rain!  I know what a relief that is.  Also, glad you found the solution to your illness!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

Sue2024

Cherry Blossom

Re: Scrap a Day, July 27th
We have had non-stop *weather* reports on the midday news.  🙄  Yes, it's a bit grey out there, but we haven't gotten any of the rain that is supposedly happening.  Of course!  I can't even watch the maps on the tv as the weather guy keeps herky-jerking the bloody things.

Just made some salsa, and will be making cucumber soup for dinner.

Haven't done any scrapping lately; life got in the way.
3 users liked this post:
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word; only who is the artist, we gotta agree....
     Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, July 27th
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 27, 2026 12:10 pm
Good morning cherries. We were out of town most of the weekend. Work was good on Friday. Out the door Saturda morning by 10am to head out to Victoria for my Papa's Celebration of Life. We had to move the location 2x in the last 10 days due to flooding, and my Uncle managed to get us into the DaCosta Hall 4 days before the event, from noon to 4pm. It came together so beautifully. We were all in a good place, emotionally. My Grannie is doing good. My mother's 6 siblings are good. We were only missing 2 people - 1 grandchild and 1 great-grandchild, bringing the total of people there to 60. Took tons of photos. We got home after 6pm. Watched TV the rest of the night. Slept in a little bit yesterday. Got 2 loads of laundry done and swept/mopped floors. Then out the door at noon to head out to Ingleside for Sissy's Birthday (she's my biological father's wife). We visited a little bit before heading out to Rockport to take her out to eat at her fave restraunt. Got home a little before 6pm. Relaxed until bedtime, the up early today. Ugh..Monday.  👎

Went on my walk, cleaned fans and got living room dusted/vacuumed. Only thing going on today is work. 

Hope y'all have a great day.

Yikes, I didn't even think about you having to find a new location...all that flooding is terrible. Glad you were able to find a good place.  You have done a lot for being gone most of the weekend. ;)
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, July 27th
sherelm wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 27, 2026 11:36 am
I'm glad Twinkie is holding her own. I was afraid to ask, but if she was up and around yesterday, she's doing better than I was. My issue was yet another migraine .

My neighbor for about 50 years phoned, her son in law has pancreatic cancer and like almost alwaysi it's advanced.  She is 90, so she's quite upset which worries me.  

Off to scrapbook today.  Hope I can get Laura's first MMC started and finished today!  I too am loving to these every summer!!

So sorry to hear about your neighbor's son-in-law. :(  Cancer sucks!  I did just read that they are having some luck with a pancreatic cancer vaccine...if only!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, July 27th
pawprints wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 27, 2026 10:01 am
Hey Cherries. Twinkie had another good day yesterday. We went outside late afternoon and the weather was gorgeous. No humidity, which is very rare for us in July.She had her pup pop, as did Sky, and it was nice for her to get some fresh air. She slept pretty good last night, was up for a bit but gave her some water and she was good after that. Taking it one day at a time like my vet said.

Today is laundry day and need to pay bills. 

Hope you all have a great day.

I am so happy to read that Twinkie is doing well and you are getting this time to love her. 
1 user liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, July 27th
VickiR wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 27, 2026 10:31 am
Beautiful with great temps but the humidity is back!   Just got back from the PO and my Amazon order was here.  Hurray!  Had to order more photo paper and DH wanted golf gloves.  Waiting for DH to return from the Chevy dealer and then we are headed for groceries.  This afternoon I will finish a couple of projects I have started in addition to continuing to add LOs to albums.  I did cave and ordered some CS before it all disappears.
Sounds like you are making progress on the loading, I have yet to start.  Good luck with your projects. 
 
1 user liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee