Here we will give you some tips and tricks about how to make a blog post for ACOT's Cherry Blog. If you are chosen to be one of our monthy Guest Designers at ACOT, follow these steps to make your post. You do not have to make a video for your blog post. If you want to see what being a guest designer means click into our Guest Designer Call post.
Some things that you can make a post about:
1. Your inspirations
2. A step by step of your process
3. How you use your favorite product or tool (or a new one you've never tried!)
4. A closer look into what you created
Steps to take:
1. Plan the project that you want to make a post about using ACOT products.
2. Take photos of the steps you take.
3. Take note of the ACOT products you use.
4. Write about your process and how you feel your project went. Include anything you learned from your project or any tips you may have.
5. Upload your photos to our project gallery. (They can be uploaded publicly or privately).
6. Email the list of products used and what you wrote to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for taking good photos:
1. Take your photos in a well-lit area. Natural (outdoor) light usually looks the best, so go by a window for photos.
2. If there isn't any good natural light, bring some lamps over to your work area.
3. It is always better to have more photos than not enough, so take some extras.
4. It usually looks best if you are working on a white or light colored background that is not distracting. You can lay out a large piece of paper to take photos on top of.
5. Edit the photos on your phone, make them a bit brighter. Don't use filters, just a simple clean edit if you can.
Here are some links to examples of blog posts:
We hope this helps and if you have any questions or concerns you can email me, Jessica, at email@example.com