Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

*Answer* Fact or Crap 5-26
When it comes to dress shirts, jackets, and coats, men's buttons are on the right while women's buttons are on the left because more women are left-handed. 

Fact or Crap?

👕 😀
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Garcia

Re: Fact or Crap 5-26
I'LL SAY FACT.... VALERIE
User avatar

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Re: Fact or Crap 5-26
I'll say crap.
- Valerie/stateless
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Fact or Crap 5-26
I think crap
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: Fact or Crap 5-26
Crap
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Fact or Crap 5-26
crap
Image
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: Fact or Crap 5-26
I'll say crap.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Fact or Crap 5-26
I say crap.
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Fact or Crap 5-26
I’ll say crap too
User avatar

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Re: Fact or Crap 5-26
Crap. There’s a different reason  ;)
User avatar

DMarie

Cherry Berry

Re: Fact or Crap 5-26
Crap
Dawn Marie 
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Fact or Crap 5-26
definite crap.
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Fact or Crap 5-26
This is . . . CRAP!

Women's buttons are on the left because, way back when, wealthy women were once dressed by a maid or lady-in-waiting, standing in front of them!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: Fact or Crap 5-26
Laura wrote: ↑
Thu May 27, 2021 12:14 pm
This is . . . CRAP!

Women's buttons are on the left because, way back when, wealthy women were once dressed by a maid or lady-in-waiting, standing in front of them!

Ahh! That makes sense!
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

sherriscraps

Cherry Bing

Re: *Answer* Fact or Crap 5-26
Wow, that is interesting.  cool
Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri 
Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Fact or Crap 5-26
Laura wrote: ↑
Thu May 27, 2021 12:14 pm
This is . . . CRAP!

Women's buttons are on the left because, way back when, wealthy women were once dressed by a maid or lady-in-waiting, standing in front of them!

Wow! Interesting reason.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Re: Fact or Crap 5-26
Laura wrote: ↑
Thu May 27, 2021 12:14 pm
This is . . . CRAP!

Women's buttons are on the left because, way back when, wealthy women were once dressed by a maid or lady-in-waiting, standing in front of them!
Very interesting.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee