Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

My other MD gift.
Backstory - My son was cleaning out his closet last month, and he decided that he was done hanging on to his Pokemon trading cards.  He didn't have that many, and the few "special" cards he had were in a trading card page protector.  Before he threw everything away, I took the page protector just to see if a Doodlepop would fit in it.  It did!  So I casually started mentioning to anyone that would listen that I wanted a trading card binder.  Well, they found one!  And, thanks to girls also wanting to collect baseball cards or Pokemon cards, they found one in PINK!!!!  I'm so glad that my Doodlepops are organized now!  (Sorry the pics are dark . . . my camera is close to unaliving itself.)

Image
Image
Image
Image
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: My other MD gift.
How fun!!
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

jmo95

Cherry Cola

Re: My other MD gift.
I really love this idea.  I am obsessed with them too and hate my current storage of just having them in a container.
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.



Image Image
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: My other MD gift.
Oh that is so cool! I have an addiction to them too! Love that they found you one in pink!!
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: My other MD gift.
This is so fun and super cool!  I love that they fit in the pockets.
    ImageImage
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: My other MD gift.
That is sooooo awesome!!
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: My other MD gift.
GREAT idea!  And I think other things can fit in there too, I'm gonna get one soon to do the same....TY!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: My other MD gift.
This is soooo awesome!!!!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Re: My other MD gift.
That’s so cool! I love it
ImageImage 
 
User avatar

wimom

Cherry Garcia

Re: My other MD gift.
Great idea! Love that it's PINK. Looks like you had a great Mother's Day!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Image
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: My other MD gift.
That’s a super idea!!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: My other MD gift.
That is awesome! What luck! But I can't believe he got rid of his Pokemons! Did you save any for scrapping? Over the years, my kids would give me their doubles here and there LOL!
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: My other MD gift.
That is such a thoughtful gift and it’s perfect for you in so many ways!!!!
Image
User avatar

SandyJay

Cherry Cola

Re: My other MD gift.
And in PINK no less!!  Love it! 
User avatar

hsblair

Cherry Garcia

Re: My other MD gift.
Wow! Looks like a perfect fit too!
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Re: My other MD gift.
How fun is this?? I love the idea - and already have quite a few trading card pages so I just need to find a binder...
Rebecca
Image
 
User avatar

Nana01

Cherry Bing

Re: My other MD gift.
This is great. I love the bad aide package, so cute.
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: My other MD gift.
absolutely perfect for you!  Love it :) 
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

suewho372

Wild Cherry

Re: My other MD gift.
Wow that’s fantastic and sooo perfect! I love the doodle and Bella pops too !
Susan
Image

                     
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee