Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

What's your favorite part of NSD?
Tell me, Cherries . . . 
7 users liked this post:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Re: What's your favorite part of NSD?
For me it's the creativity of all the different challenges! There's always something for everyone!

I also love the games that send the Cherries into the shop to look for products, because I ALWAYS find lots of things I never would have seen otherwise!
2 users liked this post:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: What's your favorite part of NSD?
I love playing the games and chatting on  NSD then spending so much time working on the challenges!  Oh and the No Calorie  weekend!!!  I am already planning my snacks!  
2 users liked this post:
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: What's your favorite part of NSD?
Where to start!  I always love the challenges and there are different ones during NSD which makes it exciting and we have longer to complete them.  But as far as the weekend I love the interactive real time games and the nonstop posts and trying to keep up which is almost impossible but still fun to try.  It's fun looking at all the gifts that are given away, cherry points coming in are a big fun bonus.  It's just so fun for us all to be online at the same time chatting and anticipating what is coming next.  Only us crafters can understand the excitement!  
1 user liked this post:
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: What's your favorite part of NSD?
I love it all.  Spending time with all the Cherries.  New and creative challenges.  It’s the best weekend of the year.
2 users liked this post:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: What's your favorite part of NSD?
The challenges are so varied and inspirational that I'm happy we have extended time to complete some of them. The games and fun chats on the message board are always a favorite. I join the ACOT online crop all weekend - clear my schedule - oops! I'm retired now so no schedule to clear. LOL!
2 users liked this post:
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: What's your favorite part of NSD?
I love everything about NSD!  The games, challenges and spending time on the board where so many Cherries are around!  I'm sad that I won't have all day Saturday and Sunday without time away.  But, I will be here on Friday and as much as I can the other days.
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Garcia

!
How can I pick a favorite?!?!? Like picking your favorite child!!!
2 users liked this post:
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford
Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Re: !
Karyn_Sue wrote: ↑
Sat Apr 04, 2026 3:52 pm
How can I pick a favorite?!?!? Like picking your favorite child!!!

😂
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: What's your favorite part of NSD?
I agree with all of the above!!! Especially Karyn Sue’s comment about it being like picking your favorite child! 

I always enjoy looking at the prizes and trying to figure out which ones I REALLY want so I can do those challenges first! 
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: What's your favorite part of NSD?
I don't think you can sum it up in just one thing! It is a crazy, fast paced, chaotic weekend filled with laughter, cherry friends, amazing talent, and most of all time spent with cherries who have the same passion as I do. Love the challenges, the extra time to get them done, seriously, what's not to love, lol.

Image
1 user liked this post:
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
User avatar

ScrappyRN74

Cherry Bing

Re: What's your favorite part of NSD?
ALL of it!! It is seriously my favorite weekend of the year. I love the games and challenges. I really love learning more about each of the hosts. I always get so many pages completed during this time.
1 user liked this post:
“Whatever you choose to do, leave tracks. That means don’t do it just for yourself. You will want to leave the world a little better for your having lived.” RBG

:) Trisha

ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: What's your favorite part of NSD?
You know my answer.... CHALLENGES AND PRIZES. Nothing gets me going like a good challenge.
Leslie
User avatar

Aztam

Cherry Bomb

Re: What's your favorite part of NSD?
I enjoy the challenges (and prizes!) Hoping there will be a unique ACOT cutfile for the event!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: What's your favorite part of NSD?
My favorite part is the hustle of the board.  Love all the games, challenges, and connecting with others :) 
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

Breauxlabs

Cherry Bomb

Re: What's your favorite part of NSD?
I love the whole weekend! The board is filled with the best challenges, fun filled games, lots of chatter and the amazing prizes. 

Hopefully I finish the mess I have made by organizing pics so that I can I’m ready! 
 
Kim
ImageImage
User avatar

lisn2cats

Cherry Bomb

Re: What's your favorite part of NSD?
All the chitter chatter that happens in the forums…it almost feels like a crop. That, and all the inspiration (prompts, challenges, and seeing what is made). 
2 users liked this post:
Image  ImageImage
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: What's your favorite part of NSD?
How to pick... I love all the Cherries on at the same time, the chats. The challenges that push me out of my comfort zone are a big favorite too and all the unique challenges and fun games.  Oh, that's more than one favorite isn't it?  
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

Nana01

Cherry Bing

Re: What's your favorite part of NSD?
The scavenger photo hunt. I love driving all around town looking for the items. So much fun. 
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar

DrSonja

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: What's your favorite part of NSD?
I am always amazed at the fabulous list of prizes! ACOT is so very generous and the challenges provide so many opportunities to win.
The variety of challenges is always interesting. Posted entries also get tons of great comments in the gallery. Share the love! I love the surprise of a hostess sprinkle, too.
Image  Image Image
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee