Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

***UPDATE***
Dear Cherry friends, I’m sorry I haven’t posted an update in over a month. I just haven’t been up to it physically and emotionally.  I had my cat scan at the end of June. The blood clot has not resolved.  We are waiting until January to retest. I couldn’t  imagine living this way for so long, and I became very depressed and hopeless. If the clot doesn’t dissolve by then, what is the next step?  Well, emotionally I have grappled with that and accept whatever must be done to get me back to my old self. I am feeling hopeful and happy again, thanks to prayer and my wonderful husband, who helps keep my spirits up. And I’m thankful that I have your prayerful support.  Your thoughts and prayers mean a lot to me.  

I am still very tired and unable to do all that I would like to do. I am suffering from Afib, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, heart failure, stage 3 chronic kidney disease, and colitis. I have lost a lot of weight. The one thing I do best is sleep, sleep, sleep.  My breathing has improved due to doubling of one of my meds. That’s a positive, no longer gasping for breath.  

I am asking for prayers for a clear cat scan so that my heart can be shocked out of Afib. That would certainly improve my general condition. 

Unfortunately, I will be unable to continue with the masculine card challenge for now.  I hope to get back to it when I am feeling better.  
7 users liked this post:
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image
 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: ***UPDATE***
Mary, continued prayers for you during this stressful time.  Praying for a good CT scan and improvement all the way around.  You have been in my thoughts a lot and hope everything works out.  Wonderful that you have such great support.  Hugs and prayers....  💓
    ImageImage
User avatar

njr007

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: ***UPDATE***
Sending praying and good vibes Mary. Take care

Norma​​​​​​​
Scrapbooks remind us that life has been good
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: ***UPDATE***
Good thoughts and many prayers coming your way. Try to take one thing at a time, plenty of rest, and don't stress. 
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: ***UPDATE***
You are on my prayer list. Hugs!
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: ***UPDATE***
(((Mary))) Hugs and prayers coming your way. Please do what you have to do to take care of yourself, even if that means lots of sleep. Praying for better days ahead and strength and patience as you wait to retest in January. xoxo
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: ***UPDATE***
Mary, prayers and positive vibes to you.  Hope your blood clot will reabsorb and you can feel better and move forward.  Hugs.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: ***UPDATE***
Mary, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for recovery soon. Thank you for finding the energy to send us an update. Cherry support being sent your way.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

wimom

Cherry Garcia

Re: ***UPDATE***
Mary, thank you for the update. I had been thinking about you. Sending you positive thoughts and Cherry hugs.
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Image
User avatar

PEIhaven

Cherry Picker

Re: ***UPDATE***
I’ll add my prayers for your healing and positive outcomes on your scans and rechecks.  Sounds like your husband 
is there for you every step.  I really hope the right RX doses, rest and care will bring better results.  God Bless, Donna😇
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: ***UPDATE***
You are in my daily prayers. Praying for a clean scan and improved health very soon.  So glad you have a good support system, sending you big hugs. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: ***UPDATE***
Oh Mary! I pray for you every day and have been wondering how you’re doing. I understand what it’s like to be so sick you can barely do anything. Taking care of yourself is the most important thing to do right now. Let your body tell you what it can and can’t handle. I pray that your clot will be dissolved and that your scan and other tests will be clear. Thanks for making the effort to update us! Sending lots and lots of Cherry {{{HUGS}}}!!! 💝🍒💝🍒💝🍒
Image
User avatar

mjmarmo

Cherry Blossom

Re: ***UPDATE***
Sending my thoughts and prayers.
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: ***UPDATE***
Hugs and Prayers for you and your husband.
User avatar

Nana01

Cherry Bing

Re: ***UPDATE***
Praying for clean scans. I am so sorry you are going through this. 
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: ***UPDATE***
I pray your testing is improved and you feel better as soon as possible.  A-fib is no joke it drains you, and you have multiple things going on.  Take the time you need and sleep to heal your body.  Thinking of you!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: ***UPDATE***
Continuing prayers for you Mary. I am so sorry you are going through this.
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: ***UPDATE***
Continuous hugs and prayers for you Mary. You rest up as your body needs it. Hoping for good scan results in January.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Wild4Duran2

Cherry Berry

Re: ***UPDATE***
Sending many positive thoughts and prayers your way. Feel better soon!
User avatar

AnniePee

Cherry Blossom

Re: ***UPDATE***
Hi Mary, I've been wondering how you're doing.  I appreciate the update though wish it had better news. Lord, send healing to Mary's heart and bring her back to energy and music!  Hugs to you and your kind husband.
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee