#54. Krystle
#37. Aztam
#9. blfonty
COngrats Krystle, Tam, and Bonnie! I'll be purchasing your gc's before the end of the day!
Thank you to everyone who participated!
******************************************************************************************************************************
Good morning everyone! This month's challenge will be CRAFTER'S CHOICE WITH a BONUS OPTION!
Crafter's Choice means anything you'd like. The only rule is that at least ONE person is 18 years of age or younger.
I've been wanting to scrap these photos of Jasper with my DH for a while. When they lived with us for 4 months back in late 2022/early 2023, Jasper and DH grew close. They are BESTIES! And I think that is just the SWEETEST!
I used Pebble's "Kid At Heart" collection as it went well with Jasper's PJs.

Now, for the BONUS entry. I'd like you to make a CARD using whatever collection (papers/embellies/etc) you used for the layout.
I got this idea after creating the layout above. The "Kid at Heart" collection had all of these cute little critters holding flowers along with the sentiment "Happy Birthday". I immediately thought I'd make a simple card!

A few rules!
1. Scrap whatever you'd like as long as one person is 18 years of age or younger.
2. Layouts only - traditional paper, digi and hybrid.
3. BONUS ENTRY: Create a card using whatever you used to create your layout.
4. May be combined with any other challenge that allows combining, including the Prompt Challenge.
5. Please post layout to this thread by June 30, 2024 at 11:59pm.
6. You can enter this challenge up to THREE times, giving you up to SIX entries with the BONUS.
7. One lucky random winner will receive a $5 ACOT gc from me.
Have fun!
Participating Cherries:
1. Karyn_Sue/Karyn
2. Karyn_Sue/Karyn (BONUS)
3. ScrappyDistractions/Lisa
4. ScrappyDistractions/Lisa
5. StinkerBelle/Stacy
6. Trek/Katerina
7. Trek/Katerina
8. emmapaige/Chris
9. blfonty/Bonnie
10. Sharmon P/Sharmon
11. StacyLeeD/Stacy
12. StacyLeeD/Stacy (BONUS)
13. StinkerBelle/Stacy
14. StinkerBelle/Stacy
15. shoorn/Susan
16. njr007/Norma
17. njr007/Norma (BONUS)
18. Monroe1218/Rebecca
19. scraplifter
20. MaganL
21. beccafleck/Becca
22. beccafleck/Becca (BONUS)
23. LoreenC/Loreen
24. Aztam/Tam
25. VickiR/Vicki
26. VickiR/Vicki (BONUS)
27. Monroe1218/Rebecca
28. lilkoala3/Leslee
29. MtCanuk/Leslie
30. Lisn2cats/Lis
31. Lisn2cats/Lis (BONUS)
32. Deanna13/Deanna
33. Deanna13/Deanna
34. QueenBee89/Brandi
35. Trek/Katerina
36. Donna_Coughlin/Donna
37. Aztam/Tam
38. Karyn_Sue/Karyn
39. Karyn_Sue/Karyn (BONUS)
40. aheatfan/Kristin
41. Breauxlabs/Kim
42. Breauxlabs/Kim (BONUS)
43. Retiree3/Donna
44. QueenBee89/Brandi
45. SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS/Valerie
46. SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS/Valerie
47. SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS/Valerie
48. QueenBee89/Brandi
49. Aztam/Tam
50. Aztam/Tam (BONUS)
51. Mommyof5/Misty
52. TheCraftyLady
53. TheCraftyLady (BONUS)
54. Krystle
55. Krystle
56. shoorn/Susan
57. shoorn/Susan (BONUS)
58. ScrappyRN74/Trisha
59.ScrappyRN74/Trisha (BONUS)
60. ScrappyRN74/Trisha
61. ScrappyRN74/Trisha (BONUS)
62. natesmom
63. suewho372/Susan
64. suewho372/Susan
65. Deanna13/Deanna
66. ScrappyRN74/Trisha
67. ScrappyRN74/Trisha (BONUS)
68. lissahope26/Melissa
69. NatalieDill/Natalie
70. NelliePickles/Nellie
71. NelliePickles/Nellie
72. NelliePickles/Nellie
73. pawprints/Barb
74. lissahope26/Melissa
75. JA_Mehess
76. JollyHollyScraps/Holly
77. Dianne0601/Dianne
78. MaganL
79. scrapqueen141/Jaime
80. JA_Mehess
81. Joannie/Joannie
82. shoorn/Susan
83. wendycrowe/Wendy
84. ScrappyDistractions/Lisa
85. natesmom
86. mizz_kitty21/Henriette
87. SandyJay/Sandy
88. SandyJay/Sandy (BONUS)
89. Amy Jo/Amy Jo
90. lilkoala3/Leslie
91. lilkoala3/Leslie
92. joannie/Joannie
93. joannie/Joannie (BONUS)
94. blfonty/Bonnie
95. JA_Mehess
96. TheCraftyLady
97. TheCraftyLady (BONUS)
98. tmp718/Tammey
99. tmp718/Tammey (BONUS)
100. Krystle
101. MaganL
102. beachlover/Ann
103. beachlover/Ann
104. TheCraftyLady
105. AnneMichelle/Anne Michelle
106. natesmom



























































