Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Stacy's Meet Me for a Nightcap Pre-Challenge Question
Image

All good hosts want to be prepared for their guests, right?  I know I do!

For one of the challenges during my time slot I thought it would be nice to kick back with a nice drink and a tasty snack.   I need you to help me decide what to serve up and select ONE item from each category below.  

You will have until Thursday, May 2nd at midnight to post your choices in this thread.  The rest will be revealed next Friday night!

Select a Drink
Beer
Wine
Mixed Drink
Shot
Shirley Temple

Select a Snack
Street Tacos
Charcuterie Board
Flatbread Pizza
Artichoke Dip
Buffalo Wings
Stacy

 ImageImageImage

 
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: Stacy's Meet Me for a Nightcap Pre-Challenge Question
Wine and Artichoke Dip
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

stinkerbelle

Cherry Cola

Re: Stacy's Meet Me for a Nightcap Pre-Challenge Question
shirley temple

artichoke dip
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Stacy's Meet Me for a Nightcap Pre-Challenge Question
Wine and artichoke dip
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

Re: Stacy's Meet Me for a Nightcap Pre-Challenge Question
Wine
Charcuterie board
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image
 
User avatar

suemo

Cherry Blossom

Re: Stacy's Meet Me for a Nightcap Pre-Challenge Question
OOO I love these kind oh challenges  Stacy, but I want all the snacks  LOL  ;)   I will join all the fun and have a mixed drink with some street tacos.  Now I'm on my way to the store because you made me hungry.  Gonna have tacos for dinner tonight. LOL
Thank you  :)

 
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Stacy's Meet Me for a Nightcap Pre-Challenge Question
Select a Drink
Mixed Drink

Select a Snack
Flatbread Pizza
 
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

Trek

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Stacy's Meet Me for a Nightcap Pre-Challenge Question
Wine
Charcuterie Board
Katerina
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Stacy's Meet Me for a Nightcap Pre-Challenge Question
Mixed drink and artichoke dip!!
    ImageImage
User avatar

Amy Jo

Cherry Bomb

Re: Stacy's Meet Me for a Nightcap Pre-Challenge Question
I'm going with beer and Buffalo wings! 
ImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

wazzu94

Cherry Bing

Re: Stacy's Meet Me for a Nightcap Pre-Challenge Question
This is clever...I can't wait to start!

Select a Drink

Shirley Temple

Select a Snack
Charcuterie Board
 
Suzann
Image         
 Image  
User avatar

Donna_Coughlin

Cherry Bing

Re: Stacy's Meet Me for a Nightcap Pre-Challenge Question
Wine
Charcuterie board
Donna
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Stacy's Meet Me for a Nightcap Pre-Challenge Question
Wine and Charcuterie board
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Krystle

Cherry Bing

Re: Stacy's Meet Me for a Nightcap Pre-Challenge Question
Mixed Drink
Charcuterie Board
User avatar

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Stacy's Meet Me for a Nightcap Pre-Challenge Question
I'll have a Shirley Temple with Buffalo Wings please!
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: Stacy's Meet Me for a Nightcap Pre-Challenge Question
Wine and flatbread pizza
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

Nana01

Cherry Bing

Re: Stacy's Meet Me for a Nightcap Pre-Challenge Question
Mixed drink & flatbread pizza
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: Stacy's Meet Me for a Nightcap Pre-Challenge Question
I am going with wine and a charcuterie board. 
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: Stacy's Meet Me for a Nightcap Pre-Challenge Question
Wine and Flatbread Pizza  🍕 🍷
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: Stacy's Meet Me for a Nightcap Pre-Challenge Question
I'm going with Shirley Temple and Charcuterie Board. Because I have the palate of a 5yo and like grownup Lunchables LOL!



 
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
Post Reply

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”

Information