Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies UPDATED WITH WINNER
   Winner chosen by random draw of the We R Makers Shadow Box Maker prize package is #25 Cards4Ever.  Congratulations to you.  A Cherry On Top will be notified of your win.  Thanks to everyone that played along!



                                                                          Pocket Full of Posies!
                                                           Image
HERE ARE THE GUIDELINES

Must be a NEW LAYOUT, paper only, created for NSD using at least one photo.

Must have a pocket embellishment adhered to the layout, not a pocket created by using a photo.  It can be die cut ephemera, vellum, homemade or any type of envelope. 

Fill your pocket with a journaling strip that has at least 3 words on it and embellish it with 1+ flower(s).

ONE entry per Cherry allowed.

 POST your layout here in the NSD forum challenge thread to be eligible for prize. 

NO COMBINING with other NSD or monthly challenges allowed except for the NSD 25 Item Challenge.

Deadline for entries is Monday, May 18th, 2026 at 11:59 PM EDT.

Message me with any questions.

One randomly chosen winner will receive the We R Makers Shadow Box Maker prize package, generously provided by Notions Marketing.
Image

Everyone is welcome to play the challenges and games, but due to international sweepstakes laws, we can only send physical prizes within the United States. International players can still receive Cherry Points when participating.

NOW AND THEN  Our DGKs on the day Jack was born (4-30-16) and ten years later (4-11-26).
Image

Participants
1.  jmo95
2   GayleChurches
3.  lesmitch
4.  lisn2cats
5.  ScrappyRN74
6.  KristinG
7.  Donna Coughlin
8.  Deanna13
9.  Cheryl E.
10.Oceanbreezes423
11.Scrapanda
12.amysolovay
13.PEIhaven
14.Lizbeth1fl
15.Jael luvs2create
16.Retiree3
17.njr007
18.wazzu94
19.Taxlady1
20.Sharman Paulus
21.stinkerbelle
22.sherelm
23.pawprints
24.DN n MN
25.mandylee
26.Cards4Ever
    ImageImage
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies
Oh this is a good one! 
1 user liked this post:
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

Re: Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies
This one will be fun.  as soon as I heard pocket.  I know what pic
1 user liked this post:
 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagehttps://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/
 
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies
What a sweet example and great challenge, Vicki! 😊
1 user liked this post:
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Garcia

Re: Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies
OOOOOOOOO!  I have the perfect pocket for this!!! (I found it cleaning my craft room - forgot I even had it!)
1 user liked this post:
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford
Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies
very creative challenge, your layout is beautiful!
1 user liked this post:
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

PEIhaven

Cherry Picker

Re: Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies
Your layout is gorgeous!
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies
Love this!  You're layout is so pretty!
1 user liked this post:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

Donna_Coughlin

Cherry Bing

Re: Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies
Great challenge!!!
1 user liked this post:
Donna
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

lisn2cats

Cherry Bomb

Re: Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies
Gorgeous layout and wonderful inspiration!.....I thought I had everything written down but I can't find the NSD List of 25...could someone point me in the right direction?
1 user liked this post:
Image  ImageImage
User avatar

GayleChurches

Cherry Berry

Re: Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies
Pockets sound fun!
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImage
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies
Very nice layout, Vicki.  Great challenge.
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies
Lisn2cats wrote: ↑
Fri May 01, 2026 9:33 am
Gorgeous layout and wonderful inspiration!.....I thought I had everything written down but I can't find the NSD List of 25...could someone point me in the right direction?
It will appear later on Saturday?
 
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

lisn2cats

Cherry Bomb

Re: Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies
VickiR wrote: ↑
Fri May 01, 2026 9:36 am
Lisn2cats wrote: ↑
Fri May 01, 2026 9:33 am
Gorgeous layout and wonderful inspiration!.....I thought I had everything written down but I can't find the NSD List of 25...could someone point me in the right direction?
It will appear later on Saturday?
  
TY TY TY. I combed through my binder and thought I was losing my mind already!
 
1 user liked this post:
Image  ImageImage
User avatar

Nana01

Cherry Bing

Re: Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies
Awesome, thank you, great challenge.
1 user liked this post:
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar

Wild4Duran2

Cherry Berry

Re: Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies
I love this challenge!
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies
Love your beautiful example and I love this challenge. 
1 user liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies
FUN challenge!!!!!!!!!!
1 user liked this post:
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

jmo95

Cherry Cola

Re: Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies
Image
2 users liked this post:
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.



Image Image
User avatar

GayleChurches

Cherry Berry

Re: Vicki's Challenge #1 - Pocket Full of Posies
Image
3 users liked this post:
ImageImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2026”

Information

cron