Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Remember when I lost that picture???
Well I found it over the weekend! On the side of my scrap table, I have a magazine holder with my tools (paper trimmers, self healing mats, mouse pad etc). Well I went in there to get the mouse pad to do some paper piercing for stitching...and lo and behold what was stuck to the mouse pad but the lost picture???  So the smaller picture on the top layout is the one that i lost. On the bottom layout, the one of my kids' backs is the one I replaced it with LOL! So, all's well that ends well. And now...we know "whodunnit" LOL! Image



Image
Image



 
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Re: Remember when I lost that picture???
LOL!  Well at least it turned up!  I still haven't found one that I lost months ago. I figured it would turn up since I printed another but still no sign!
- Valerie/stateless
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Remember when I lost that picture???
LOL! At least it was found!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Remember when I lost that picture???
I think in the Scrappers Bible it reads somewhere "Lose a Picture, do the layout and thou shalt find it."  Or something like that!! LOL  I'm so glad you found it!
User avatar

Christi S.

Cherry Bing

Re: Remember when I lost that picture???
That is so funny!  I am glad you found it.  It drives me CRAZY when something like that happens.

Cute layouts too!

Christi
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

 
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: Remember when I lost that picture???
LOL!! I do remember when you lost the picture and we had lots of ideas where it might be!  And I love Sharon's Scrapper Bible verse!! Glad the mystery has been solved!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

Re: Remember when I lost that picture???
That's great!! Recently, I was wondering if it turned up and I am so glad it did!! :)
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Remember when I lost that picture???
Great news! And somehow it makes sense now, right?
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: Remember when I lost that picture???
sherelm wrote:I think in the Scrappers Bible it reads somewhere "Lose a Picture, do the layout and thou shalt find it."  Or something like that!! LOL  I'm so glad you found it!
 
I think that is definitely in the Scrapper's Bible LOL!
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: Remember when I lost that picture???
emmapaige wrote:LOL!! I do remember when you lost the picture and we had lots of ideas where it might be!  And I love Sharon's Scrapper Bible verse!! Glad the mystery has been solved!!
 
That whole conversation made me feel so much better  LOL! I'm glad it was solved too. At least now I got another layout done!
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Remember when I lost that picture???
It never seems to fail when you go on without whatever you lost, nine times out of ten it will show up. Which is a good thing when it does show up.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).

ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Remember when I lost that picture???
yay!
Image Image
User avatar

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

Re: Remember when I lost that picture???
I'm glad you found it! Funny how things turn up when we finally quit looking!
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
User avatar

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Remember when I lost that picture???
Lol! That's too funny. At least you know that you aren't going crazy. You actually did print out that photo.
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards
 
User avatar

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Re: Remember when I lost that picture???
Too funny!  Glad you found it!
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

Image 
Image
User avatar

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

Re: Remember when I lost that picture???
Better late than never!  It looks like the pics tie in nicely right where they are, so all is well!
Melissa
User avatar

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Remember when I lost that picture???
YAY glad you found it!
User avatar

debamas

Wild Cherry

Re: Remember when I lost that picture???
So funny! Mystery solved!
Debbie



User avatar

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Re: Remember when I lost that picture???
It was "scrappy karma". You were meant to lose the first picture because the layout with the children's backs fits beautifully!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee