Ooh, you should submit those on the lolcat site, they're both awesome for captioning!! For the first, something like, "Where's my picture?" For the second, what about "Jammin'" or "Wanna hear?" Adorable!!!!!!!!
Holy cow! What an adorable cat!!!! I dont' have any titles for you, although the picture with the headphones immediately made me think of songs with "cat" in them -- "Stray Cat Strut", "Alley Cat", "What's New Pussycat"?.
OCD is not an adjective. It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized. It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son.
The first one does look like she's trying to go for a family portrait. So mayeb something like My Family Portrait or Cheese.
The second one of course should be music related like Check out my tunes or Jammin' or even something DJ related.
Thanks for all of the ideas ladies! This cat is too darn funny. My sister-in-law posted photos on Facebook and called the album "A Day in the Life of Sassy" and it was the funniest thing. This kitten is something! I am hoping to scrap them this weekend, so if there are anymore ideas I am all ears!