You will need a square, with the corners rounded. I used a 3x3, a 2x2 and two 1 1/2 inch squares to make a total of four flowers.

The next step is to draw or freehand a spiral shape on your square and cut it out.

This next step can be done freehand or with deco scissors. Go back over the outside edge of your spiral and make it wavy.


The next step is to roll from your outside edge to the center. You can either do this by hand, around a pencil or skewer, or with tweezers like I did.
Keep rolling until you get to the very center. Then I set mine down,
and remove my tweezers, allowing my flower to unwind a little. When it gets to the oint I like I add a glue dot to the bottom
and secure the flower in place. Here is the finished flower.

and my layout using these flowers.

Hope you enjoy this flower, and if you make a flower like this, upload it to this thread by next Thursday(June 3) night and you may be in the running for some random points!






























