tHANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT SUBMISSIONS - I LOVED SEEING EVERYONES DIFFERENT TAKE ON 'WARM'! THE RANDOM WINNER IS CarrieG!!!
Are you ready for NSD? Well, I am going to help you by opening up a Warm Up Challenge! It is simple; when I say "warm" what do you think of? Show me your idea by creating a layout with something warm.
Rules: open to paper and digital, must be new and for NSD only (no combining), one entry per person.
*** This challenge is DUE EARLY - Saturday 8am - before the crop really gets rolling.
Winner will be drawn randomly and receive 500 ACOT points.
Please PM with any questions.
Last edited by beachlover on Mon May 09, 2016 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!

view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/

view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/
Oohhhh I like it....I may be feeling a little Hotter then warm. ..is that ok? Lol 
~ Carissa ~

Awesome challenge! I'm really watching for something warm. Maybe some sun today. At least we might come close to 70° this coming weekend.
I'm on it!!
Sounds like a plan!!
Not too warm here yet, but I can think of many things that make me warm!! Now to find a photo!
I'm currently experiencing life at the speed of 15 WTFs an hour.
Kathy
Kathy
I have the perfect picture in mind 

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).










A cold front blew in here so something warm would be great
Susan
weather has been more decidedly warm here but I think I prefer to go with a winter warm thing. lol.
Here's mine! 
Something 'warm' I think of is a nice campfire. The grandkids roasted hotdogs and marshmallows and it was just generally nice on a cold Fall day.
Photos of some of the grandkids at Brady's birthday party, October 2013.
Fire Pit


Something 'warm' I think of is a nice campfire. The grandkids roasted hotdogs and marshmallows and it was just generally nice on a cold Fall day.

Photos of some of the grandkids at Brady's birthday party, October 2013.

Fire Pit



Awesome page, Deanna! And I love your new avatar! This sounds like a fun challenge. 

***Berta***

Thanks so much, Berta!GmaBerta wrote:Awesome page, Deanna! And I love your new avatar! This sounds like a fun challenge.



found a photo! I have to work next 2 days so hope to get it done Fri.
Debbie
These are some highlights from Christmas with Sparkey & Flash. One day they tried to build a fire in our wood stove...LOL! 



***Berta***

LOVE this challenge..and I have a great idea! Hope to get it in to you by Friday night!
Information
Moderators























