Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

Sign Up For 30/30 in June HERE!
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY! I'VE DECIDED TO TWEAK 30/30 IN JUNE TO MAKE IT MORE FUN!

Hello everyone! Sorry I have been a little MIA on the boards here this month. We went on 2 big trips this month..and my mom had surgery again and was in the hospital for almost 2 weeks...I have really only been scrapping what I absolutely had to do for design teams and such. 

For June I am going to host 30/30 again...but with a few twists..
Things that will stay the same- Everyone who completes 30 layouts in 30 days and posts to the 30/30 daily threads will receive a little gift from me at the end. You can combine your 30/30 layout with any challenges you would like- as long as that challenge is okay with combining.

Things that will change- instead of trying to keep a sticky post on the message board I am going to keep the list here at my home on paper BUT Sat. night I will post a So Far Thread...with everyone's name and the number of layouts they have posted the past week! You can get ahead, fall behind, and as long as at the end of the month you have 30 layouts, you are good!
- Every Wed. will be Anything Goes day- cards, cakes, any crafty and creative project counts! Just post a photo! Since ACOT is branching out in the crafty supplies they sell, I thought this would make a fun addition!
- Saturday will be Sketch Saturday. I will post a sketch I think is awesome and my take on the sketch...feel free to use the sketch to inspire you!
- I will not be creating a layout everyday, but I will post the 30/30 thread every morning and will check in throughout the day to see everyone's work..I will post a layout of mine every Saturday and a few through the week as I complete projects. 
- Every Sunday I will draw a name from all the previous week's layouts for a RAK or gift card from me...and I will post some photos of some of the layouts done the previous week that I just love!
I hope you like all the changes I have made and I hope this will streamline it and make it more fun!

Drop me a little note here if you want to participate in 30/30 in June
Sara
 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Sign Up For 30/30 in June HERE!
Sara - so sorry to hear about your mom. Hope she's recovering.

I love how you are changing it up. LOVE IT! And I am IN!!! And I'll make sure peeps remember to stop by and say Hi to you in my daily Scrap A Day. Working together in the past has worked out for us! Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: Sign Up For 30/30 in June HERE!
Wow Sara - I am amazed you can keep up with all your commitments and I didn't even know about your mom!

So please count me in for June. I promise to take care of myself and stay out of the ICU this month!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

57Diana

Cherry Bomb

Re: Sign Up For 30/30 in June HERE!
I'm in!! I have a crazy schedule until the wedding in early August, but I plan to try!!!
Image  
An expert at anything was once a beginner!


 
User avatar

Christi S.

Cherry Bing

Re: Sign Up For 30/30 in June HERE!
Sign me up!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

 
User avatar

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

Re: Sign Up For 30/30 in June HERE!
Brandy-YES! We will get this board bouncing in June! LOL! No school for my kiddos and only 2 or 3 things on my calendar! Just some fun things-my brother is going to be a father!! ( soooo excited for him!) and we are having a gender reveal party, my youngest sister is getting married next week,and I'm throwing a baby shower for a friend...that is plenty!!
Chris- This month has been so crazy! When it rains it pours! I haven't posted much of anything on any of my social media except what needed to go up! Helping with my baby sister's wedding too..lol. Hoping for a quiet June, My mom came home Sunday..but she needs another surgery in about 8 weeks....Image 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Sign Up For 30/30 in June HERE!
Sara M. wrote:Brandy-YES! We will get this board bouncing in June! LOL! No school for my kiddos and only 2 or 3 things on my calendar! Just some fun things-my brother is going to be a father!! ( soooo excited for him!) and we are having a gender reveal party, my youngest sister is getting married next week,and I'm throwing a baby shower for a friend...that is plenty!!
Chris- This month has been so crazy! When it rains it pours! I haven't posted much of anything on any of my social media except what needed to go up! Helping with my baby sister's wedding too..lol. Hoping for a quiet June, My mom came home Sunday..but she needs another surgery in about 8 weeks....Image 
 
Congratulations to your brother! So exciting!!! I'm having our summer crop June 4th/5th, family reunion on June 11th, then Father's Day. But that is all for us next month!!

Sorry to hear your mom is gonna need another surgery. Hugs!!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Sign Up For 30/30 in June HERE!
Sorry to hear about your Mom, Sara! 

I'm in for June!! Image
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: Sign Up For 30/30 in June HERE!
Sara, I will give it a try, even though I will be MIA visiting my dd in Seattle for a few days!
sorry to hear about your mum!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Re: Sign Up For 30/30 in June HERE!
Count me in!  I will be late a couple of times because of trips. But hopefully they will give me more pictures to work with!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

Image
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Sign Up For 30/30 in June HERE!
I will try to do this but .......DD and my precious grand babies will b here for a week starting June 20.  And all kinds of other family coming in too for our 50th anniversary party that last weekend.
User avatar

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Re: Sign Up For 30/30 in June HERE!
I'm in!  I'll be on vacation til June 6, but I plan on taking some scrappy stuff to play with.  Not sure how much I'll get done then - but I'll make sure to get my 30 done!  I love the changes you came up with!!
Rebecca
Image
 
User avatar

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Sign Up For 30/30 in June HERE!
dang...I haven't done this challenge yet...BUT not gonna get to for June either :(  I am gone the first 7 days of June...gotta go up to Oregon to deal with my mom's estate etc....and thinking that I wont get much scrapping done til mid month if then....will take me another week to get my household back on mom routine...LOL
User avatar

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Re: Sign Up For 30/30 in June HERE!
Sorry to hear about your mom, and sounds like you have a busy June ahead!

Sign me up for 30/30! Please, and thanks for doing this for us!
Kim

Image Image  
User avatar

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

Re: Sign Up For 30/30 in June HERE!
CarrieG wrote:dang...I haven't done this challenge yet...BUT not gonna get to for June either :(  I am gone the first 7 days of June...gotta go up to Oregon to deal with my mom's estate etc....and thinking that I wont get much scrapping done til mid month if then....will take me another week to get my household back on mom routine...LOL
Carrie..you can play with us from mid-month on if you like..I tried to set it up so that even if you can't do 30 you can play for a week and be entered in the prize drawing for the week...and if you think you can do  30 layouts  in June, even starting mid-month is fine with me!
User avatar

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Re: Sign Up For 30/30 in June HERE!
I never have success with this, but I'll try! The changes sounds great.

Do pocket pages count as layouts? Been doing more of those lately...

Sorry about your mom. :( Hope she is doing better!
- Valerie/stateless
User avatar

hlg1rose

Cherry Berry

Re: Sign Up For 30/30 in June HERE!
I'm going to try, but one layout a day is really hard for me.  Hoping to get some inspiration from you ladies and at least crank out a few!
[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... picker.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

heleneNY http://emptynestscraproom.blogspot.com/[/url:dgoiopbi]

"The skin I'm in is alright with me, it's not old, just older" ` JBJ

[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/gallery2/211014-490.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]
User avatar

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

Re: Sign Up For 30/30 in June HERE!
stateless wrote:I never have success with this, but I'll try! The changes sounds great.

Do pocket pages count as layouts? Been doing more of those lately...

Sorry about your mom. :( Hope she is doing better!
yep...pocket pages count..so do digital pages! 
User avatar

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

Re: Sign Up For 30/30 in June HERE!
hlg1rose wrote:I'm going to try, but one layout a day is really hard for me.  Hoping to get some inspiration from you ladies and at least crank out a few!
It doesn't have to be one layout a day...just 30 total for the month of June...if you do seven on a weekend, add them to the thread on Sunday and you are good for the week!
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: Sign Up For 30/30 in June HERE!
oh I love all the new twists to this challenge!  Count me in!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee