Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Scrap a Day, March 4th
Good morning cherries! Yes, its me. Up very very early. For a Saturday. LOL. Actually, very early for any day. DH had to be at the airport by 6am, so we had to get up by 4:45am. We both had a cup of coffee before leaving the house at 5:30. Luckily, the airport is only 15 mins away and that early, on a Saturday, ain't nobody on the road. I've got a load of laundry going and will feed the animals in a little while. I see a nap (maybe 2) in my future today. LOL. I have no plans to leave the house - got groceries yesterday and ran all of my errands Thursday. We're supposed to have major thunderstorms roll thru today and last thru Monday. So its just me and the pups and Jackson. Got plenty of scrapping to do!

We celebrated Jeff'rey's bday last ngiht. He loved his toys and his treats. They'll get their bones today to chew on. Penny and Jeffrey are already looking for DH. They both looked sad last night watching him pack too...Image

What scrappy plans do you have today?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: Scrap a Day, March 4th
Good morning, Brandy. Safe travels to your hubby and stay safe during the thunder storms. Our errands were run yesterday too, so I hope to stay inside and scrap.  I'm watching some process videos this morning to get me motivated.  This layout wasn't done today but it is today's reveal on Sketches in Thyme.  If you recognize those embellishments I used, they were left overs from my gig as guest designer last month.  Loved that Fancy Pants Sweet Nothings collection with the sweet papers and embellies!!

For those that have been missing seeing daily postings on the Sketches in Thyme blog, everything is back up and running and we are sharing weekly sketches and daily posts so come on over!!! ImageImageImage

Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Re: Scrap a Day, March 4th
Good morning! I'm up early today, too. In fact I've been waking up at 4:30 the last week with work stuff on my mind Image managed to go back to sleep a little more this morning. Our big boy, Ozzy knows what a suitcase is, too! We try to hide it from him if we have to pack because he gets so jittery and upset. Breaks our hearts. Not sure if I'll have time, or feel like, scrappin today. Maybe if I go over the challenge list with another cup of coffee I'll formulate a plan....
enjoy your scrappy day, I love to scrap while it's raining. 
Chris that layout is awesome! That is a perfectly stitched heart and love the little clusters and misting!
Stacy

 ImageImageImage

 
User avatar

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

Re: Scrap a Day, March 4th
I have to go to work in a bit, but I get off pretty early.  I really just want to chill and scrap, but dh has a pachanga to go to for some of his trainees and my attendance is requested.  It's boring for me, but I'll go for a while.  I'm hoping to do a little scrapping before I go.  My goal this month is to finish my 2013 JYC.  I'm trying to complete all of my mini albums
Melissa
User avatar

mommyribs

Cherry Berry

Re: Scrap a Day, March 4th
Good morning!  Was up early myself, although definitely not as early as Brandy!  My daughter has a winterguard competition today and my son has a soccer game 4 hours away...ugh! Thankfully he is able to ride with a teammate as my hubby has to work.  Got the teens where they need to be, hubby left for the office and so it is just the little man and me.  He seems to be feeling better so hopefully it will be an easy day.  It will just be me and Landon until probably 8:00/9:00 PM tonight...kind of a lonely day but hopefully I can squeeze in some scrapping.  Have layout started already.

Melissa, what is a pachanga?  Sounds like something from the Dirty Dancing movie! ;)

Chris, love the stitching on your layout...going to check out the blog now!

Stacy, so sorry to hear you have been up so early this week because you are sick...that really sucks!  Hope you are on the mend!

Have a great day ladies!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day
Image
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Scrap a Day, March 4th
good morning!! I'm not scrapping today but I'm getting page kits ready for a crop next weekend. I have 12 ready so far!  Hope you all get a lot of scrapping done today!Image
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, March 4th
emmapaige wrote:Good morning, Brandy. Safe travels to your hubby and stay safe during the thunder storms. Our errands were run yesterday too, so I hope to stay inside and scrap.  I'm watching some process videos this morning to get me motivated.  This layout wasn't done today but it is today's reveal on Sketches in Thyme.  If you recognize those embellishments I used, they were left overs from my gig as guest designer last month.  Loved that Fancy Pants Sweet Nothings collection with the sweet papers and embellies!!

For those that have been missing seeing daily postings on the Sketches in Thyme blog, everything is back up and running and we are sharing weekly sketches and daily posts so come on over!!! ImageImageImage

Image
 
Fabulous layout Chris!! And thank you. Dh boarded his connecting flight at 8:45. He should touch down in cali by 10:44am PST. He'll be 2 hrs behind me
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, March 4th
slow moving today. But got my 1st layout done. Sher's holiday challenge

Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, March 4th
StacyLeeD wrote:Good morning! I'm up early today, too. In fact I've been waking up at 4:30 the last week with work stuff on my mind Image managed to go back to sleep a little more this morning. Our big boy, Ozzy knows what a suitcase is, too! We try to hide it from him if we have to pack because he gets so jittery and upset. Breaks our hearts. Not sure if I'll have time, or feel like, scrappin today. Maybe if I go over the challenge list with another cup of coffee I'll formulate a plan....
enjoy your scrappy day, I love to scrap while it's raining. 
Chris that layout is awesome! That is a perfectly stitched heart and love the little clusters and misting!
 
Awe..so sad. That sounds like my mom's doggie Little Bit
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, March 4th
ScrappyBug wrote:I have to go to work in a bit, but I get off pretty early.  I really just want to chill and scrap, but dh has a pachanga to go to for some of his trainees and my attendance is requested.  It's boring for me, but I'll go for a while.  I'm hoping to do a little scrapping before I go.  My goal this month is to finish my 2013 JYC.  I'm trying to complete all of my mini albums
 
Good luck with trying to reach your goal this month
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, March 4th
mommyribs wrote:Good morning!  Was up early myself, although definitely not as early as Brandy!  My daughter has a winterguard competition today and my son has a soccer game 4 hours away...ugh! Thankfully he is able to ride with a teammate as my hubby has to work.  Got the teens where they need to be, hubby left for the office and so it is just the little man and me.  He seems to be feeling better so hopefully it will be an easy day.  It will just be me and Landon until probably 8:00/9:00 PM tonight...kind of a lonely day but hopefully I can squeeze in some scrapping.  Have layout started already.

Melissa, what is a pachanga?  Sounds like something from the Dirty Dancing movie! ;)

Chris, love the stitching on your layout...going to check out the blog now!

Stacy, so sorry to hear you have been up so early this week because you are sick...that really sucks!  Hope you are on the mend!

Have a great day ladies!
 
Glad your li'l man is feeling better. Hope he stays healthy
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, March 4th
joannie wrote:good morning!! I'm not scrapping today but I'm getting page kits ready for a crop next weekend. I have 12 ready so far!  Hope you all get a lot of scrapping done today!Image
 
Sounds like fun Joannie!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Scrap a Day, March 4th
I am having a nice stay-in day after running around all week. It is very cold out and windy, 29 with a wind chill of 16. And our low for tonight is going to be 12. So yeah, a good stay in day.

I am going to work on getting my two challenges up so I will be scrapping.
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, March 4th
Hi, yall! I slept in this morning (9:00!), was tired from going to DS's archery tournament yesterday- 2 hours away. I rode the bus again, because I didn't want to drive all alone. So I help the coach as much as I can ... which I would anyway, lol, but I get the title of "gopher" with her, lol. So DS and his best friend didn't shoot too well, but the team got 1st place. There were only 3 points separating 1st and 2nd, so it helped the boys to feel better that every one of their points mattered to the team! The tournament was the state championship for their "Organization of Rural Elementary Schools." So proud of them.

So today were moving slowly ... have laundry and the dishwasher going, opened my loaded envelope from Sherrie (need to upload those pics). And today I need to make a couple pocket letters. Next week is a busy week with a fundraising archery tournament at our school (I get to register shooters this time- not as much gophering, lol), then I'm subbing 2 days. Both schools will have Fridays out from now til the end of school,  and have DS scheduled for this Friday  .... I'm tired already from next week, lol. Hoping I can squeeze in some scrapping ...
Kim

Image Image  
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, March 4th
pawprints wrote:I am having a nice stay-in day after running around all week. It is very cold out and windy, 29 with a wind chill of 16. And our low for tonight is going to be 12. So yeah, a good stay in day.

I am going to work on getting my two challenges up so I will be scrapping.
 
Brrrr!!! Its in the 60s, but rainy. So staying in too!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, March 4th
Did the pet Challenge

Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, March 4th
average_kim wrote:Hi, yall! I slept in this morning (9:00!), was tired from going to DS's archery tournament yesterday- 2 hours away. I rode the bus again, because I didn't want to drive all alone. So I help the coach as much as I can ... which I would anyway, lol, but I get the title of "gopher" with her, lol. So DS and his best friend didn't shoot too well, but the team got 1st place. There were only 3 points separating 1st and 2nd, so it helped the boys to feel better that every one of their points mattered to the team! The tournament was the state championship for their "Organization of Rural Elementary Schools." So proud of them.

So today were moving slowly ... have laundry and the dishwasher going, opened my loaded envelope from Sherrie (need to upload those pics). And today I need to make a couple pocket letters. Next week is a busy week with a fundraising archery tournament at our school (I get to register shooters this time- not as much gophering, lol), then I'm subbing 2 days. Both schools will have Fridays out from now til the end of school,  and have DS scheduled for this Friday  .... I'm tired already from next week, lol. Hoping I can squeeze in some scrapping ...
 
Yay for sleeping in!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, March 4th
3rd layout of the day. Use Your Stash Challenge

Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

mommyribs

Cherry Berry

Re: Scrap a Day, March 4th
pawprints wrote:I am having a nice stay-in day after running around all week. It is very cold out and windy, 29 with a wind chill of 16. And our low for tonight is going to be 12. So yeah, a good stay in day.

I am going to work on getting my two challenges up so I will be scrapping.
Wow.  That is pretty freakin cold!  LOL!  I do NOT miss that!  It was about 50 here this morning but warmed up nicely.  Hope you were able to stay warm!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day
Image
User avatar

mommyribs

Cherry Berry

Re: Scrap a Day, March 4th
Ended up being a pretty nice day.  My daughter and her colorguard team took FIRST place out of 10 in their division today and my son's team won their soccer team so the 4 hour drive had a positive outcome!  I was able to complete a LO for the What's on TV Challenge and am slowly starting to put together another one.  I still scrapping pics from a day we spent at the Magic Kingdom back in 2004 I think it is.  This is the first time I have actually just focused on one single event.  I usually skip around a lot.

Hubby is still at work and I am still waiting for the teens to get home...thinking I may have a cup of coffee and try a little late night scrapping since it is the weekend.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee