Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

June 2019 Manufacturer Challenge Updated w/Winner
Here it is July 5th and I just realized this afternoon that I never picked a winner for June.  Random Number Generator picked #58  So congrats to Stacy.  I'll order right now (so I don't forget - LOL!!) 

This past month really got away from me and now here it is June 1st! For me June means End of Spring and Beginning of Summer.

So this month I am asking you to use manufacturers that start with E, S and/or B.  You may use one, two or three manufacturers but only one for each letter.

Please be sure to list the manufacturer you are using. We should be able to clearly see the product(s) that you do use for this challenge! I will pick a random winner to receive a $5 ACOT gift certificate.

Must be a new layout/card or altered project.
Limit to five entries.
Must post to the gallery by 6/30/19 at midnight and also post to this thread.
You may combine with other June monthly challenges if allowed by that challenge.  

For my sample I also used a sketch from Sketch N Scrap (I hope you come play along!). I used Simple Stories, Eyelet Outlet and Bazzill.

ImageImage
  1. CarrieG
  2. shoorn
  3. shoorn
  4. scrapping on the run
  5. scrappinmom99
  6. scrappinmom99
  7. lissahope26
  8. 1scrappymom
  9. Retiree3
  10. JAire
  11. JAire
  12. LoreenC
  13. joannie
  14. joannie
  15. joannie
  16. Sandi0805
  17. Sandi0805
  18. Sandi0805
  19. Sandi0805
  20. Sandi0805
  21. Sandi0805
  22. Sandi0805
  23. Sandi0805
  24. Sandi0805
  25. lissahope26
  26. lissahope26
  27. hsblair
  28. hsblair
  29. hsblair
  30. traveler
  31. traveler
  32. traveler
  33. joannie
  34. joannie
  35. joannie
  36. Sandi0805
  37. Sandi0805
  38. Sandi0805
  39. LoreenC
  40. CarrieG
  41. Retiree3
  42. Retiree3
  43. wimom
  44. wimom
  45. hsblair
  46. Deanna13
  47. lissahope26
  48. wimom
  49. shoorn
  50. shoorn
  51. wimom
  52. wimom
  53. Deanna13
  54. karen c.
  55. MTCanuk
  56. MTCanuk
  57. StacyLee
  58. StacyLee
  59. keatonsgtgram
  60. keatonsgtgram
  61. Krystle
  62. shoorn
  63. joannie
  64. joannie
  65. joannie
  66. joannie
  67. lissahope26
  68. Deanna13
  69. Deanna13
  70. Deanna13
  71. blbabe1234
  72. love2stamp
  73. Tammey
  74. Tammey
  75. Tammey
  76. traveler
  77.  
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: June 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
here is mine for E=Echo Park

Image
User avatar

LoreenA

Cherry Garcia

Re: June 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
Thanks, Chris ! I am hoping to get this one done!
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: June 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
Love your sweet layout!
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: June 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
One from me - Shimelle (pps) and Basic Grey (alphas). Also combined with What's on TV challenge.

Image
https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/259542
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

scrapping on the run

Cherry Tart

Re: June 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
Echo Park Hello BabyBoy patterned paper
Image
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: June 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
Here's mine! I used Bazzill cardstock and Simple Stories - you know me and my neverending supply of Emoji Love LOL. (I really think I bought too much.....)


 Image
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

Re: June 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
I used a brand called Stamping Station.  These papers have been in my stash forever.
Image
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

 
User avatar

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

Re: June 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
Here is mine. I used Echo Park. Combined with make the cut challenge
Image
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71
Image
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: June 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
I used BoBunny for this challenge.Image
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

JAire

Cherry Bomb

Re: June 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
I use 2. The base is Scenic Route, the panels are Basic Grey.
Image
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

LoreenA

Cherry Garcia

Re: June 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
Here is my LO . My DGS , Mr. “Happy”, and his Poppy, DH, at his Holiday Concert in Texas, 2018. I have had the Bo Bunny paper for Years ! I thought it worked well, not the traditional colors, but I limed the music theme on them. I made the pocket to hold his program.Papers and stickers are BoBunny.
Image
Also entered in May/June Music Challenge.
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: June 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
First one from me!  I used one manufacturer from each letter! 
BoBunny HELLO die cut
Eyelet Outlet green enamel dot
Studio Calico wood veneer camera
Image
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: June 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
On this layout I used all three letters.  

B - Bella Blvd - puffy red heart
E - Echo Park - enamel dots/Elizabeth Crafts Designs - circle die
S - Simple Stories - enamel dots

Image
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: June 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
Here's another layout from me.  

B - Bella Blvd (heart on sticker right corner) & BoBunny (scallop double dot paper)
E - Echo Park - enamel dot on notch in banner
S - Simple Stories - papers, ephemera and stickers

Image
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: June 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
Here's another layout.  I used B - BoBunny (double dot paper for title and flourish diecut), E - Eyelet Outlet (red bling and heart) & S - Sakura (red gel pen for journaling).

Image
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

Re: June 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
I used Shimelle alphas, Simple Stories wood paper and Bazzill solid cardstocks.
Image
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

 
User avatar

hsblair

Cherry Garcia

Re: June 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
Here is mine.  I used manufacturers for all 3 letters--Echo Park (black paper, stickers), Simple Stories (plaid paper for banners), and Bo Bunny (spider die-cut).
Combined with the June/July Double Page challenge.

Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: June 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
Here are 3 from me, all cards, as I am suddenly swamped with graduations and Father's Day:
the first one uses Echo Park: (combined with 3 in a row)
Image

the second uses Simple Stories, also combined with 3 in a row
Image

the third uses spellbinders and is combined with the card challenge:
Image
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: June 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
Another from me! It's a 12" pocket that goes into my DD's school album.
This time I have used "E"cho park (red enamel dots), "B"obunny (pp), & "S"imple Stories (yellow enamel dots).
Image
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee