The winners of the random draw are scrappyrn74 and mrozwood- 75 pts sent to each and sprinkles to all who answered!
Welcome to the CRAFTLE game. This game is modeled after Wordle, the game where you have to guess a five letter word.
That was fun! Thank you to everyone who played. If you didn’t win you are eligible for a drawing for points. See instructions below.
Live game play is closed. For an entry in a random drawing, please PM me a list of all 11 correct words from this post. (If you didn’t play along live, see the posts below for the answers.) I will draw 2 names from all complete entries received by May 16, 2022, at 11:59 PM EST to win ACOT points. Only people who did not win a live game round are eligible to win. The words are all craft or ACOT related.
1. __ __ P __ R
2. __ __ __ D __
3. __ __ __ H __
4. __ __ O __ __
5. __ __ __ __ T
6. __ C __ __ __
7. __N __ __ __
8. __ __ __ T __
9. __ __ __ __ D
10. __ X __ __ __
11. __ A __ __ __
Last edited by Craftyshannon on Tue May 17, 2022 5:20 pm, edited 24 times in total.
I play Wordle every day so I hope this will be easy for me (but I doubt that it will!).
OH I LOVE Wordle!!! That reminds me...I haven't played it yet today.
- joannie






This sounds fun 
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"





I have never played wordle but sounds easy enough, maybe!!
Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri

Sherri

PAPER
OCD is not an adjective. It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized. It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions.
I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son.

paper
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!
[highlight=#000000][/highlight]
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!
[highlight=#000000][/highlight]
Information
Moderators



















