****WINNER**** CathyG89 CONGRATS!!! I will send a GC ASAP!!
*From this list of 15...You MUST use at least 5
word "together"
button(s)
6" or larger embellishment
wood veneer
chipboard
jute/hemp/fibers
gold foil
puffy stickers
tiny tags (3+)
stripe pp
label
circle
white splatters
Carta Bella
Jen Hadfield
*Please list the items when you post your project & point it out if it's hard to see.
* Please don't combine an item with another item on the list...for instance don't use a frame from Fancy Pants and try to count it for 2 things. Either count it for frame or Fancy Pants.
* NO LIMIT of entries
* You may combine with one monthly challenge.
* 2 page layout counts as 1 entry
* You may enter layouts and cards.
* Due Date: LAST DAY OF THE MONTH,11:59 PM EST
*There will be a random drawing from all participants who have completed the challenge correctly for a $5 ACOT GC.
Participating Cherries:
MTCanuk
Karyn_Sue
wendycrowe
beachlover
Donna_Coughlin
ScrappyDistractions
Karyn_Sue #2
Scrapqueen141
Heidi Moniz
sherriscraps
QueenBee89
Tammey
sherriscraps #2
Sharman Paulus
emmapaige
QueenBee89 #2
Jolly Holly Scraps
CathyG89 ****WINNER****
CathyG89
ScrappyRN74
shoorn
blfonty
aheatfan
Amy Jo
Breauxlabs
Retiree3
wissphotos
Last edited by joannie on Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:23 pm, edited 23 times in total.
- joannie






Here is mine.
Using the word together, chipboard, circle, buttons, small tag, puffy sticker(to the left of the title), gold foil on the frame

Using the word together, chipboard, circle, buttons, small tag, puffy sticker(to the left of the title), gold foil on the frame






Leslee
Here's mine. I used:
Buttons (leaves)
Chipboard
Fibers (burlap tag w/jute & twine around photo
Striped pattern paper (blue & white strip along right side of acorn paper)
Carta Bella = almost everything else!

Great list! Thanks!
Buttons (leaves)
Chipboard
Fibers (burlap tag w/jute & twine around photo
Striped pattern paper (blue & white strip along right side of acorn paper)
Carta Bella = almost everything else!

Great list! Thanks!
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford









Here is my page:

I used:
buttons
chipboard (stickers)
puffy stickers
striped paper
and wood veneer (big ornaments painted)

I used:
buttons
chipboard (stickers)
puffy stickers
striped paper
and wood veneer (big ornaments painted)


Combined with Tammey's Mood
"Together, striped paper, circle, label, Carta Bella papers

"Together, striped paper, circle, label, Carta Bella papers

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!

view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/

view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/
I used
Buttons
Chipboard
Gold foil ( I cut out the alphabets
Jute
Circle

Buttons
Chipboard
Gold foil ( I cut out the alphabets
Jute
Circle

Donna








word "together" - journal card used as title
wood veneer - large (and very old) ampersand from Dear Lizzy
stripe pp - Bo Bunny "Stay Awhile" paper
Jen Hadfield - used branding strip for the word strips; fussy cut a journal card for the flowers
label - very old Cosmo Cricket label

wood veneer - large (and very old) ampersand from Dear Lizzy
stripe pp - Bo Bunny "Stay Awhile" paper
Jen Hadfield - used branding strip for the word strips; fussy cut a journal card for the flowers
label - very old Cosmo Cricket label

Lisa - Scrappy Distractions






My second entry. I'm loving this list!
I used:
Buttons
Fiber (twine bows in buttons)
puffy stickers (bus and around "First grade"
Striped pp
Circle

I used:
Buttons
Fiber (twine bows in buttons)
puffy stickers (bus and around "First grade"
Striped pp
Circle

“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford









I used:
"Together"
Chipboard
Puffy Stickers
Stripe paper
tiny tags

"Together"
Chipboard
Puffy Stickers
Stripe paper
tiny tags





Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
This was a fun one! I used the following 5 items:

- Wood Vaneer
- Buttons
- White Splatters
- Circle
- Tiny Tags



I used striped pp, button, puffy sticker, circle (letter), word together, fiber(ribbon)


Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri

Sherri

Wood Veneer, Gold Foil (Puffy Alphas), Puffy Stickers, Striped PP & Carta Bella
Combined with Three in a Row

Combined with Three in a Row

~Brandi 
Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama



Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama


I used buttons, striped pp, fibers (ribbon and twine), circles (on the pp) and chipboard


Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri

Sherri

Wood Veneer
chipboard
fibers
white splatters
Carta Bella (paper or sticker)
chipboard
fibers
white splatters
Carta Bella (paper or sticker)

Here's mine:

I used:
1. Carta Bella (stickers)
2. White Splatters
3. Striped Paper
4. Puffy Stickers
5. Chipboard (date)

I used:
1. Carta Bella (stickers)
2. White Splatters
3. Striped Paper
4. Puffy Stickers
5. Chipboard (date)
Information
Moderators





















