Winner #1
#16 stinkerbelle
Winner #2
#3 SandyK1967
Winner #3
#27 MTCanuk
Congratulations Stacy, Sandy and Leslee! I have sent out your gift cards!
Thank you to everyone that participated!
Hey Cherries. This month I am going to be running this challenge for two months, as there is going to be a lot to choose from.
A few days ago I was in my car listening to SiriusXM 70s on 7 channel, and for Women's History Month they were counting down the top 20 favorite female pop artists of the 1970s, as voted in by listeners. They counted down from #20 and played two songs by each artist. I only got to hear what a few of them were but when I came home I looked up the whole list and decided to use this list for my challenge.
Countdown of favorite female pop artists of the 1970s on SiriusXM 70s on 7:
#20. Gloria Gaynor
#19. Joni Mitchell
#18. Deborah Harry (Blondie)
#17. Gladys Knight
#16. Dolly Parton
#15. Tina Turner
#14. Anne Murray
#13. Diana Ross
#12. Cher
#11. Helen Reddy
#10. Barbra Streisand
#9. Carly Simon
#8. Ann and Nancy Wilson (Heart)
#7. Agneta Fältskog and Anni-Frid Lyngstad (ABBA)
#6. Carole King
#5. Donna Summer
#4. Christine McVie and Stevie Nicks (Fleetwood Mac)
#3. Linda Ronstadt
#2. Olivia Newton-John
#1. Karen Carpenter
So my challenge is for you to choose a female artist form the list above and use any song title, song lyric, or album cover art of theirs for inspiration. If you use an album cover for inspiration please be sure to post it here along with your layout.
I realize many of you were not even born yet when these ladies were at their prime, but they and their songs remain timeless. If you subscribe to SiriusXM and are interested in hearing it the entire show can be streamed on the app and on their website. It was a great thing to listen too while I was working on my layout.
Open to paper, digi, hybrid, cards, crafts, planners, or anything else you are inspired to create.
Since I am running this for 2 months I am allowing multiple submissions up to a limit of 5. You MAY use the same artist for multiple submissions, but you MUST USE SOMETHING ELSE OF THEIRS for inspiration.
You may combine with one other challenge that allows combining and you may also add to the Prompts Challenge.
Post your submissions to this thread by May 31st and a random winner of all participants will receive a $5 ACOT GC from me!
I hope you can have fun with this and I hope you find a lot of inspiration.
I did two layouts. For my first layout I chose #3 Linda Ronstadt. She is my very favorite female pop artist of all time. What an amazing voice. I chose her song title "It's So Easy" for the title of my layout of Aiden building a bouquet of LEGO flowers for me. He is so good at it and so fast!

For my second layout I chose #17 Gladys Knight. This came to be because while I was working on the layout above I was listening to the show, and when they played her song "You're the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me" it hit me really hard. The tears flowed and I decided that I wanted to do a very simple layout using that song title and one of my favorite photos of me and DH. He IS the best thing that ever happened to me.

Participants:
1. Trek
2. Karyn_Sue
3. SandyK1967
4. SandyK1967
5. stinkerbelle
6. Helen W.
7. jcsmaestra
8. SandyK1967
9. Aztam
10. Charleneanne
11. wazzu94
12. Aztam
13. stinkerbelle
14. The Scrap Attack
15. aheatfan
16. stinkerbelle
17. Trek
18. Art_Teacher
19. joannie
20. Trek
21. lilkoala3
22. lilkoala3
23. Amy Jo
24. Trek
25. stinkerbelle
26. stinkerbelle
27. MTCanuk
28. CathyG89
29. joannie
30. joannie
31. joannie
32. blfonty
33. lilkoaka3
34. AnneMichelle
35. SandyJay
36. GerriW
37. Karyn_Sue
38. SandyK1967
39. QueenBee89
40. lilkoala3
41. lilkoala3
42. Retiree3
43. Donna_Coughlin
44. wendycrowe
45. emmapaige
46. blbabe1234
47. AnneMichelle
48. Amy Jo




















































