The winner drawn according to random.org is.....
Kim (Breauxlabs)! Congrats Kim! I'll be buying your gift card soon.
Hey Everyone, sorry alittle late. Just back from cruising.
This month I chose an older sketch by Lisa Hidy for Sketch N Scrap. Sketch #92.

Remember you do not have to copy the sketch exactly, turn it, flip it, just take inspiration from it. But, I must be able to tell you used the sketch.
For the TWIST, You must use 3 or more flowers.
Photos of sweet grandkids Lucy, Marcus, and Kellan back to school, August 2024.
First Day

For the fine print....
This can be a paper or digital layout. All work must be new. You may do this 3 times. You may combine with one other challenge that allows. Please link your work here. Deadline is May 31st. A random winner will be selected for a $5 ACOT gift card from me!



























































