Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Sept 2025 Cherry Lift Challenge***Winners***
Yippee...over 25 entries means 2 gift cards.

per random.org the winners are #7 Donna_Coughlin and #25 Scrapanda. Congrats I will send your gift cards shortly.



For this challenge, pick a layout, card or journal page from the gallery of the featured Cherry and lift it. However...if you happen to BE the featured cherry of the month, you have the option of either lifting yourself or you can lift anything from my gallery.
I must be able to tell you used what you lifted.

This months featured Cherry is karen c/Karen. The link to her gallery is here.

I lifted her Big Smiles layout...
Image

My lift
Image

1 entry per Cherry permitted.
Layouts, cards of journal page.
Your entries must be new work and lifted from the featured "Cherry of the Month".
You can combine with ONE other monthly challenge that allows you to combine.

*Deadline is September 30, 2025.
*Winner chosen using Random.Org to receive a $5 ACOT gift card from me.
4 users liked this post:
   Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

Re: Sept 2025 Cherry Lift Challenge
Here is Karen's cute card. I loved the colors and the layering. 
Image

Here is my lift:
Image

Combined with Use It or Lose It.
1 user liked this post:
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image
 
User avatar

sherriscraps

Cherry Bing

Re: Sept 2025 Cherry Lift Challenge
I used this card to lift from Karen.
Image
And the card I made.  combined with Taylor swift challenge. 

Image
Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri 
Image
User avatar

shortonideas

Cherry Blossom

Re: Sept 2025 Cherry Lift Challenge
Here is Karen's layout:
Image

Here is mine.  This was soooo much fun.  I am a hybrid scrapper and had fun replacing Karen's flowers with cooking utensil, food, and spices.  The split title was a fun challenge being able to use a phrase originally intended to be put on aprons.  Thanks, Karen, for this great inspiration.
Image
User avatar

teenybop61

Cherry Blossom

Re: Sept 2025 Cherry Lift Challenge
I chose to lift Tara
Image

Image
 Tina in Alaska
Worshiping and serving the Lord Jesus in The Salvation Army
Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble He cares for those who trust in him

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: Sept 2025 Cherry Lift Challenge
Lifted this adorable layout of Karen's. She has so many beautiful ones to pick from. 

Image

Here is my lift, combined with the Number Mix Challenge. 

Image
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Sept 2025 Cherry Lift Challenge
I scraplifted this layout by Karen:

Image


And here is my take on it:

Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Donna_Coughlin

Cherry Bing

Re: Sept 2025 Cherry Lift Challenge
Here is the one lifted
Image

Here is mine
Image
Donna
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

wendycrowe

Cherry Bomb

Re: Sept 2025 Cherry Lift Challenge
Here is my page:

Image

And this is the fun page I lifted:

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

njr007

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Sept 2025 Cherry Lift Challenge

Norma​​​​​​​
Scrapbooks remind us that life has been good
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

Sharman Paulus .

Cherry Bing

Re: Sept 2025 Cherry Lift Challenge
ImageImage
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Sept 2025 Cherry Lift Challenge
My card

Celebrate
Image

Karen's card
Image
    ImageImage
User avatar

Birgit55~Chickadee

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Sept 2025 Cherry Lift Challenge
Here's my collage style card which was inspired by Karen's collage style card below.  You can see the pull out tag here in my gallery.
My card: 
 Image
Karen C's card:
Image
 
User avatar

Cynthia Corbett

Cherry Picker

Re: Sept 2025 Cherry Lift Challenge
Thank you for the challenge, There are so many beautiful layouts to choose from.
I used this oneImage
And this is my version.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Sept 2025 Cherry Lift Challenge
My lift of Karen C’s card.  I don’t seem to b able to add a second item on here but I did put her card I lifted in the gallery post. 

Image
User avatar

lisn2cats

Cherry Bomb

Re: Sept 2025 Cherry Lift Challenge
Original
Image

My take
Image
Image  ImageImage
User avatar

Helen W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Sept 2025 Cherry Lift Challenge
I really liked the large, stacked photos and the circles. 


Image

And here's my very pink and girly version. Combined with 1,3,5,7 challenge. 

Image
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

Breauxlabs

Cherry Bomb

Re: Sept 2025 Cherry Lift Challenge
I lifted this gorgeous layout. The yellow and red is amazing! 

Image

My version:
Image
Kim
ImageImage
User avatar

ScrappyRN74

Cherry Bing

Re: Sept 2025 Cherry Lift Challenge
Here is the Layout I lifted from Karen:
Image
Here is my layout:
Image
“Whatever you choose to do, leave tracks. That means don’t do it just for yourself. You will want to leave the world a little better for your having lived.” RBG

:) Trisha

ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Sept 2025 Cherry Lift Challenge
I lifted Karen C's All Star baseball layout:
Image

My lift is "Happy Birthday Sophie #1"
Image
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee