Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

September MASCULINE CARD Challenge ***WINNER***
***I loved all the pretty butterflies and dragonflies this month. The winner, chosen by random.org, is sherelm. Congratulations, Sher. I will send you your $5.00 gc in a few minutes.*** 

I absolutely love using dragonflies and butterflies in projects. I would love to see at least one dragonfly or butterfly on a masculine card. The winner, randomly chosen by random.org, will receive a $5 gc from me. 

SAMPLE CARD:   

Image

GUIDELINES:
1. ONE card per cherry.
2. You may combine with ONE other monthly challenge that allows combining.
3. Your entry must be a new card never before posted.
4. Card must include at least one BUTTERFLY or DRAGONFLY. 
5. Please post your entry here and in the Gallery by 11:59 on September 30.  

PARTICIPANTS:
1. sherriscraps
2. VickiR
3. lisn2cats
4. lesmitch
5. FoxyStamping
6. Charleneanne
7. Sharman Paulus
8. njr007
9. Donna_Coughlin
10. Kelly R.
11. GinniG
12. teacupsfriend
13. karen c.
14. sherelm

 
3 users liked this post:
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image
 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September MASCULINE CARD Challenge
So pretty Mary!  I have lots of butterfly and dragonfly dies.
    ImageImage
User avatar

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: September MASCULINE CARD Challenge
Mary it is so time for me to use the dragonflies I have!

Story is I quit using them after a friend of mine asked me to help scrapbook pages for a little girl's family.  She loved dragonflies, and wore them all the time.  When she was getting off her school bus she dropped her umbrella and the driver didn't see her, and ran over her.  So we did the book and the father thanked us.  When he found out that there was no money for wrongful death, he threw out the book and told my friend he had thought he wouldn't have to work a day in his life.  
So I need to get the sour taste out of my mind.
User avatar

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

Re: September MASCULINE CARD Challenge
sherelm wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 03, 2025 4:20 pm
Mary it is so time for me to use the dragonflies I have!

Story is I quit using them after a friend of mine asked me to help scrapbook pages for a little girl's family.  She loved dragonflies, and wore them all the time.  When she was getting off her school bus she dropped her umbrella and the driver didn't see her, and ran over her.  So we did the book and the father thanked us.  When he found out that there was no money for wrongful death, he threw out the book and told my friend he had thought he wouldn't have to work a day in his life.  
So I need to get the sour taste out of my mind.
Sher, I am so sorry to hear this sad story with a very sour ending. I hope using your dragonflies will help to get that sour taste out of your mind. The dragonfly on your card will be a sweet memorial to the little girl who died. She is flying free like the dragonflies she loved. 
 
1 user liked this post:
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image
 
User avatar

sherriscraps

Cherry Bing

Re: September MASCULINE CARD Challenge
I like how this turned out even though I'm not sure it is particularly masculine.  I did use blue for the background and a dark color of butterfly trying to make it more masculine. 

Image
Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri 
Image
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: September MASCULINE CARD Challenge
I chose to use the dragonfly on my card.

Happy Birthday
Image
    ImageImage
User avatar

lisn2cats

Cherry Bomb

Re: September MASCULINE CARD Challenge
Here’s mine
Image
Image  ImageImage
User avatar

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

Re: September MASCULINE CARD Challenge
Here is what I came up with.
Image
1 user liked this post:
 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagehttps://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/
 
User avatar

FoxyStamping

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: September MASCULINE CARD Challenge
Sharon
Blog: Foxy Stamping
  Image                    Image            
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: September MASCULINE CARD Challenge
Image
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: September MASCULINE CARD Challenge
Charleneanne wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 09, 2025 7:37 pm
Image
Really liking this grunge look.  lol totally suits a masculine card!
 
User avatar

Sharman Paulus .

Cherry Bing

Re: September MASCULINE CARD Challenge
I used 2 butterfliesImage
User avatar

Sharman Paulus .

Cherry Bing

Re: September MASCULINE CARD Challenge
Sharmankp wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 10, 2025 8:59 am
ImageI used 2 butterfliesImage

 
User avatar

njr007

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: September MASCULINE CARD Challenge

Norma​​​​​​​
Scrapbooks remind us that life has been good
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

Donna_Coughlin

Cherry Bing

Re: September MASCULINE CARD Challenge
Here is my attempt! 
Image
1 user liked this post:
Donna
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: September MASCULINE CARD Challenge
Lisn2cats wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 04, 2025 11:01 pm
Here’s mine
Image
This is a wonderful card and very masculine. I may have to copy it. 
 
User avatar

Kelly R.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: September MASCULINE CARD Challenge
Image

Also entered in the Manufacture with a Twist challenge.
:) Kelly 
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: September MASCULINE CARD Challenge
Image
I combined this with the 9/18 weekly card sketch.
Image
User avatar

teacupsfriend

Cherry Tart

Re: September MASCULINE CARD Challenge
  I used  dragonflies on the card. And thanks fun challenge. 

Image
User avatar

karen c.

Cherry Bomb

Re: September MASCULINE CARD Challenge
Thank you for this challenge.
Image
ImageImageImage          ImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee