And the winner is....
congrats!as soon as I figure out how to do it I will send you your GC!
I'm Jamie and I will be your temporary host for this challenge, taking over for the Amazing Flasher!
I'm not going to change anything up, this challenge will run as you are used to!
This Challenge works just like Tic Tac Toe! Pick a row, any row, up, down, sideways, or diagonal! (You must use an entire row -- this is not a pick 3 challenge.) Then, create your project! You can submit a layout, journal page, or a card, and it can be paper or digital. You may enter as many times as you like, and you may combine with any other board Challenges that allow combining. Please link your creations to this thread indicating which row or column you used. The deadline for entries will be September 30, 2025 @ Midnight! A randomly chosen winner will receive a $5 ACOT GC!
If you use all 9 elements on the board, you will receive a bonus entry!
If you have any questions, let me know!

Can't wait to see what ya'll come up with!
Participants:
Karen C.
FoxyStamping
GayleChurches
blfonty
Sharman Paulus
Joannie
blfonty
Joannie
Joannie
njr007
lisn2cats
Jael Luvs2create
hsblair
Foxy Stamping
CynthiaB
Foxy Stamping
jcsmaestra
Cheryl E.
Breauxlabs
blbabe1234
Deanna13
Retiree3
Blfonty
wendycrowe
Cynthia Corbett
shoorn
CynthiaB
GinniG
Cheryl E
Donna_Coughlin
KristinG
Sharman Paulus
Scraplifter
Sharman Paulus
Sharman Paulus
CynthiaB
ScrappyRN74
ScrappyRN74
ScrappyRN74
ScrappyRN74
ScrappyRN74
ScrappyRN74
shortonideas
The Scrap Attack
Jael Luvs2create
Jael Luvs2create
hsblair
jordanbev5
jordanbev5
sherriscraps
sherriscraps
sherriscraps
MaganL
Sandi0805
TheCraftyLady
TheCraftyLady
TheCraftyLady
Karyn_Sue
Karyn_Sue
MaganL
Scrappinmom99
Scrappinmom99
ScrappyRN74
ScrappyRN74
lisn2cats
MTCanuk
ScrappyRN74
LoreenC
lilkoala3





























































