Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Scrap a Day, June 28th
Hey Cherries. Kind of had a restless night and morning. No plans today. It is overcast and muggy and I'll probably just stay in. Never got to the bill paying yesterday so will do that today. Maybe digi scrap. We'll see if I get the incentive. 

Have a great day Cherries.
5 users liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, June 28th
Good morning Barb. The moment of truth for that diabetic friendly New York style cheesecake I made yesterday came about 8:30pm. Removed the springform from the cheesecake. Looks great. Sliced it. Texture looks good....it smelled good. And guess what? It actually tasted good too. Not overly sweet, yet for my taste buds, could have used a little more Swerve. I'll know next time. But overall, quite pleased with myself and the cheesecake was a Success!

Tried sleeping in this morning, but Mr. Jackson and The Shelbster had other plans. Got up, fed everyone, got bacon in the oven and now drinking coffee while I check out all the pre-orders. Other than making breakfast and dinner, I've got a free "me" day, so I'll be scrapping for sure. 

Hope everyone has a great day.
6 users liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, June 28th
Woke up feeling exhausted this morning. Yesterday was our big family cookout to celebrate DH's birthday, as well as his aunt's, which was actually yesterday.  We had 19 people there, but the rain held off so we could eat outside on our deck/patio.  It was a really nice time, but I only sat down while I was eating, so my back started to really ache.  Being on the move for 5 hours is too much like work!  lol  Plus, today, we are going to visit with the other side of DH's family while his sister and her husband are here.  We don't see them very often.  I just keep telling myself I can make it 2 more days. ;)
5 users liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, June 28th
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 28, 2026 9:42 am
Woke up feeling exhausted this morning. Yesterday was our big family cookout to celebrate DH's birthday, as well as his aunt's, which was actually yesterday.  We had 19 people there, but the rain held off so we could eat outside on our deck/patio.  It was a really nice time, but I only sat down while I was eating, so my back started to really ache.  Being on the move for 5 hours is too much like work!  lol  Plus, today, we are going to visit with the other side of DH's family while his sister and her husband are here.  We don't see them very often.  I just keep telling myself I can make it 2 more days. ;)
You got this Laura!!! 
 
1 user liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, June 28th
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 28, 2026 9:39 am
Good morning Barb. The moment of truth for that diabetic friendly New York style cheesecake I made yesterday came about 8:30pm. Removed the springform from the cheesecake. Looks great. Sliced it. Texture looks good....it smelled good. And guess what? It actually tasted good too. Not overly sweet, yet for my taste buds, could have used a little more Swerve. I'll know next time. But overall, quite pleased with myself and the cheesecake was a Success!

Tried sleeping in this morning, but Mr. Jackson and The Shelbster had other plans. Got up, fed everyone, got bacon in the oven and now drinking coffee while I check out all the pre-orders. Other than making breakfast and dinner, I've got a free "me" day, so I'll be scrapping for sure. 

Hope everyone has a great day.
Whew! You are brave making cheesecake, let alone making it diabetic-friendly.  Go you!  Enjoy your "me" day!
 
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Scrap a Day, June 28th
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 28, 2026 9:42 am
Woke up feeling exhausted this morning. Yesterday was our big family cookout to celebrate DH's birthday, as well as his aunt's, which was actually yesterday.  We had 19 people there, but the rain held off so we could eat outside on our deck/patio.  It was a really nice time, but I only sat down while I was eating, so my back started to really ache.  Being on the move for 5 hours is too much like work!  lol  Plus, today, we are going to visit with the other side of DH's family while his sister and her husband are here.  We don't see them very often.  I just keep telling myself I can make it 2 more days. ;)

Hang in there Laura, you got this!
1 user liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, June 28th
pawprints wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 28, 2026 9:20 am
Hey Cherries. Kind of had a restless night and morning. No plans today. It is overcast and muggy and I'll probably just stay in. Never got to the bill paying yesterday so will do that today. Maybe digi scrap. We'll see if I get the incentive. 

Have a great day Cherries.

Sorry you had a rough night, Barb!  Hoping you have a quiet day.
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, June 28th
Wrote a whole message, pressed send and it seems to have disappeared.  Oh, well.  Rainy day here and I will be crafting.  

Happy Sunday.
5 users liked this post:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Scrap a Day, June 28th
We're having the same weather as Barb...overcast and muggy.  I have some returns to take care of that I may do later...Amazon to UPS, Penneys and a drop off to Goodwill.  If I go today, I'll avoid all of the work traffic tomorrow not that it will be a whole lot different than today.  Avoiding the grocery store this week because there are so many campers in this area for the holiday.  Hoping to craft a bit later.  Have a relaxing day Cherries!
5 users liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, June 28th
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 28, 2026 9:39 am
Good morning Barb. The moment of truth for that diabetic friendly New York style cheesecake I made yesterday came about 8:30pm. Removed the springform from the cheesecake. Looks great. Sliced it. Texture looks good....it smelled good. And guess what? It actually tasted good too. Not overly sweet, yet for my taste buds, could have used a little more Swerve. I'll know next time. But overall, quite pleased with myself and the cheesecake was a Success!

Tried sleeping in this morning, but Mr. Jackson and The Shelbster had other plans. Got up, fed everyone, got bacon in the oven and now drinking coffee while I check out all the pre-orders. Other than making breakfast and dinner, I've got a free "me" day, so I'll be scrapping for sure. 

Hope everyone has a great day.
Yay for that cheesecake!!! I love, love, love cheesecake, but for all the baking I love to do that's one of my least successful bakes.  But, I'll still keep trying!
 
2 users liked this post:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, June 28th
Started this yesterday for the Grab 5, using the new Echo Park "Cat Lover". Also fits the 3 in a Row Challenge!

Image
4 users liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Scrap a Day, June 28th
Morning! Well seems like our little cooler weather respite is over. 87 today and upper 90’s by end of the week. Oh well Wednesday is July after all.

Lunch plans with a friend today. Not particularly feeling it but I’ll probably go. I’ll order something big and have the leftovers for dinner.

Have a pleasant day.
3 users liked this post:
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, June 28th
pawprints wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 28, 2026 9:20 am
Hey Cherries. Kind of had a restless night and morning. No plans today. It is overcast and muggy and I'll probably just stay in. Never got to the bill paying yesterday so will do that today. Maybe digi scrap. We'll see if I get the incentive. 

Have a great day Cherries.

Hope you have a good day Barb. And hope you sleep better tonight.
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, June 28th
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 28, 2026 9:39 am
Good morning Barb. The moment of truth for that diabetic friendly New York style cheesecake I made yesterday came about 8:30pm. Removed the springform from the cheesecake. Looks great. Sliced it. Texture looks good....it smelled good. And guess what? It actually tasted good too. Not overly sweet, yet for my taste buds, could have used a little more Swerve. I'll know next time. But overall, quite pleased with myself and the cheesecake was a Success!

Tried sleeping in this morning, but Mr. Jackson and The Shelbster had other plans. Got up, fed everyone, got bacon in the oven and now drinking coffee while I check out all the pre-orders. Other than making breakfast and dinner, I've got a free "me" day, so I'll be scrapping for sure. 

Hope everyone has a great day.

So happy your cheesecake turned out so well!!! Enjoy your me day!!!
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, June 28th
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 28, 2026 9:42 am
Woke up feeling exhausted this morning. Yesterday was our big family cookout to celebrate DH's birthday, as well as his aunt's, which was actually yesterday.  We had 19 people there, but the rain held off so we could eat outside on our deck/patio.  It was a really nice time, but I only sat down while I was eating, so my back started to really ache.  Being on the move for 5 hours is too much like work!  lol  Plus, today, we are going to visit with the other side of DH's family while his sister and her husband are here.  We don't see them very often.  I just keep telling myself I can make it 2 more days. ;)

Be careful Laura! Donr let your back start up again! Enjoy the family get together! 
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, June 28th
MTCanuk wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 28, 2026 9:52 am
Wrote a whole message, pressed send and it seems to have disappeared.  Oh, well.  Rainy day here and I will be crafting.  

Happy Sunday.
Oh no! I hate it when that happens! Have fun crafting!
 
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, June 28th
VickiR wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 28, 2026 10:30 am
We're having the same weather as Barb...overcast and muggy.  I have some returns to take care of that I may do later...Amazon to UPS, Penneys and a drop off to Goodwill.  If I go today, I'll avoid all of the work traffic tomorrow not that it will be a whole lot different than today.  Avoiding the grocery store this week because there are so many campers in this area for the holiday.  Hoping to craft a bit later.  Have a relaxing day Cherries!

Have fun crafting!!!
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, June 28th
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 28, 2026 12:55 pm
Started this yesterday for the Grab 5, using the new Echo Park "Cat Lover". Also fits the 3 in a Row Challenge!

Image

Great layout Brandy!!!
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, June 28th
Charleneanne wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 28, 2026 1:16 pm
Morning! Well seems like our little cooler weather respite is over. 87 today and upper 90’s by end of the week. Oh well Wednesday is July after all.

Lunch plans with a friend today. Not particularly feeling it but I’ll probably go. I’ll order something big and have the leftovers for dinner.

Have a pleasant day.

Enjoy the lunch with your friend!!!
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, June 28th
Hello Cherries! 🍒 

I had a rough day yesterday. Thankfully the meds worked and I’m MUCH better today! Still haven’t gotten anything else done in my room. 🤪🤪🤪 Hopefully I can get down there today and maybe even scrap a bit. It’s been 21 days since I scrapped anything. :( People who get angry when they’re hungry say they're hangry. I happen to be scrangy! Lolol! Maybe I can remedy that today. Hahaha!

Have an awesome Sunday!
5 users liked this post:
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee