Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Scrap a Day, July 20th
Good morning cherries. Twinkie is still struggling, and Barb is exhausted. Sky has a vet appt today, so Barb will either bring Twinkie with her or just talk to her vet about how Twinkie has been the past few days. 

Yesterday was a scrappy success in my book! Got 4 layouts completed - 2 DAR related ones, and 2 of Mr. Jackson. Need to get those pages uploaded, especially one of Jackson's as that was for a MMC challenge. 

Safelite called me and the tech said I'm 3rd on his list, so hopefully he'll be here between 11am and noon. He'll call again when he's done with the previous job so I have a better idea on when he would be here. 

Today is an anniversary for DH. He quit smoking 17 years ago today!  💙  Very proud of him. :)

Hope y'all have a great day!
5 users liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, July 20th
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 20, 2026 9:33 am
Good morning cherries. Twinkie is still struggling, and Barb is exhausted. Sky has a vet appt today, so Barb will either bring Twinkie with her or just talk to her vet about how Twinkie has been the past few days. 

Yesterday was a scrappy success in my book! Got 4 layouts completed - 2 DAR related ones, and 2 of Mr. Jackson. Need to get those pages uploaded, especially one of Jackson's as that was for a MMC challenge. 

Safelite called me and the tech said I'm 3rd on his list, so hopefully he'll be here between 11am and noon. He'll call again when he's done with the previous job so I have a better idea on when he would be here. 

Today is an anniversary for DH. He quit smoking 17 years ago today!  💙  Very proud of him. :)

Hope y'all have a great day!
Sending hugs prayers to Barb and Twinkie.  That sounds like a great scrappy day, good luck with your windshield. 
 
1 user liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, July 20th
Good morning, just back from therapy.  Did not hear back from doctor's office yesterday and my regular doctor cannot see me today. I see surgeon tomorrow so trying to decide if I just wait. It's been there a week so another day should not make a difference.  Will be scrapping today at least for the distraction.   Wishing everyone a great day. 
3 users liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, July 20th
Sending so much love to Barb and Twinkie.
3 users liked this post:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, July 20th
Oh, my gosh.  Some cooler air blew in!!  It was actually a joy walking this morning with the temp only 57F.  I have a couple things to do today- clean the bathrooms, run to the bank and drop some boxes off at Goodwill.  Then home to play.  Going to be a great day heading to 83F.  The house really cooled off which is great.  Will enjoy as it will be heating up again.  DH on an avis drive.

Hoping your Monday is great.
3 users liked this post:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, July 20th
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 20, 2026 9:33 am
Good morning cherries. Twinkie is still struggling, and Barb is exhausted. Sky has a vet appt today, so Barb will either bring Twinkie with her or just talk to her vet about how Twinkie has been the past few days. 

Yesterday was a scrappy success in my book! Got 4 layouts completed - 2 DAR related ones, and 2 of Mr. Jackson. Need to get those pages uploaded, especially one of Jackson's as that was for a MMC challenge. 

Safelite called me and the tech said I'm 3rd on his list, so hopefully he'll be here between 11am and noon. He'll call again when he's done with the previous job so I have a better idea on when he would be here. 

Today is an anniversary for DH. He quit smoking 17 years ago today!  💙  Very proud of him. :)

Hope y'all have a great day!
Sorry Barb is exhausted and poor Twinkie.  Hugs to all.
 
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, July 20th
aheatfan wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 20, 2026 9:56 am
Good morning, just back from therapy.  Did not hear back from doctor's office yesterday and my regular doctor cannot see me today. I see surgeon tomorrow so trying to decide if I just wait. It's been there a week so another day should not make a difference.  Will be scrapping today at least for the distraction.   Wishing everyone a great day. 

Hi Kristen.  Hope you don’t think too much about your leg.  Think it may be taking more time to heal because you had surgery on it.  Sorry no one is getting back today.  Hoping someone gets back to you today.  Hugs.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, July 20th
MTCanuk wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 20, 2026 10:58 am
aheatfan wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 20, 2026 9:56 am
Good morning, just back from therapy.  Did not hear back from doctor's office yesterday and my regular doctor cannot see me today. I see surgeon tomorrow so trying to decide if I just wait. It's been there a week so another day should not make a difference.  Will be scrapping today at least for the distraction.   Wishing everyone a great day. 

Hi Kristen.  Hope you don’t think too much about your leg.  Think it may be taking more time to heal because you had surgery on it.  Sorry no one is getting back to you. Hoping someone gets back to you today.  Hugs. 

 
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, July 20th
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 20, 2026 9:33 am
Good morning cherries. Twinkie is still struggling, and Barb is exhausted. Sky has a vet appt today, so Barb will either bring Twinkie with her or just talk to her vet about how Twinkie has been the past few days. 

Yesterday was a scrappy success in my book! Got 4 layouts completed - 2 DAR related ones, and 2 of Mr. Jackson. Need to get those pages uploaded, especially one of Jackson's as that was for a MMC challenge. 

Safelite called me and the tech said I'm 3rd on his list, so hopefully he'll be here between 11am and noon. He'll call again when he's done with the previous job so I have a better idea on when he would be here. 

Today is an anniversary for DH. He quit smoking 17 years ago today!  💙  Very proud of him. :)

Hope y'all have a great day!

Aww...I am so sorry Barb is dealing with this.  Hugs to her and to poor Twinkie.  I hope you get your window replaced today!  3rd on the list should be good, right?  Congrats to your DH!
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, July 20th
aheatfan wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 20, 2026 9:56 am
Good morning, just back from therapy.  Did not hear back from doctor's office yesterday and my regular doctor cannot see me today. I see surgeon tomorrow so trying to decide if I just wait. It's been there a week so another day should not make a difference.  Will be scrapping today at least for the distraction.   Wishing everyone a great day. 
I'm sure another day will be fine. Hopefully, it isn't too irritating for you.  
 
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, July 20th
MTCanuk wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 20, 2026 10:54 am
Oh, my gosh.  Some cooler air blew in!!  It was actually a joy walking this morning with the temp only 57F.  I have a couple things to do today- clean the bathrooms, run to the bank and drop some boxes off at Goodwill.  Then home to play.  Going to be a great day heading to 83F.  The house really cooled off which is great.  Will enjoy as it will be heating up again.  DH on an avis drive.

Hoping your Monday is great.
We also got some cooler air, but not that cool!  That is like my favorite Fall weather. :)  DH and I boated and floated yesterday, and the breeze was actually so cool that the water was warmer than the air!  So refreshing in the middle of July!
 
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, July 20th
It's a beautiful day here...highs will be in the low 80's, and the humidity has dropped quite a lot.  DH and I have a community concert for the old-time band we both play in tonight at the park, and the weather is so perfect for it!  Many years this concert has had to be moved indoors because of the storms or extreme temps, but none in the forecast for tonight, so yay! :)
4 users liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, July 20th
aheatfan wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 20, 2026 9:56 am
Good morning, just back from therapy.  Did not hear back from doctor's office yesterday and my regular doctor cannot see me today. I see surgeon tomorrow so trying to decide if I just wait. It's been there a week so another day should not make a difference.  Will be scrapping today at least for the distraction.   Wishing everyone a great day. 

Ugh...sorry for the wait.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, July 20th
MTCanuk wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 20, 2026 10:54 am
Oh, my gosh.  Some cooler air blew in!!  It was actually a joy walking this morning with the temp only 57F.  I have a couple things to do today- clean the bathrooms, run to the bank and drop some boxes off at Goodwill.  Then home to play.  Going to be a great day heading to 83F.  The house really cooled off which is great.  Will enjoy as it will be heating up again.  DH on an avis drive.

Hoping your Monday is great.

OMGoodness! That sounds like HEAVEN!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, July 20th
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 20, 2026 9:33 am
Good morning cherries. Twinkie is still struggling, and Barb is exhausted. Sky has a vet appt today, so Barb will either bring Twinkie with her or just talk to her vet about how Twinkie has been the past few days. 

Yesterday was a scrappy success in my book! Got 4 layouts completed - 2 DAR related ones, and 2 of Mr. Jackson. Need to get those pages uploaded, especially one of Jackson's as that was for a MMC challenge. 

Safelite called me and the tech said I'm 3rd on his list, so hopefully he'll be here between 11am and noon. He'll call again when he's done with the previous job so I have a better idea on when he would be here. 

Today is an anniversary for DH. He quit smoking 17 years ago today!  💙  Very proud of him. :)

Hope y'all have a great day!

Oh no! Poor Barb and poor Twinkie! {{{Hugs}}} and prayers for both. :( 

Congratulations to your DH Brandy! I actually know how hard that was! I quit about 34 years ago. So glad I never picked it up again!!!

And yay for a scrappy day! 
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, July 20th
aheatfan wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 20, 2026 9:56 am
Good morning, just back from therapy.  Did not hear back from doctor's office yesterday and my regular doctor cannot see me today. I see surgeon tomorrow so trying to decide if I just wait. It's been there a week so another day should not make a difference.  Will be scrapping today at least for the distraction.   Wishing everyone a great day. 

Try not to worry too much Kristin! I think Leslee might be right. Either way one day shouldn’t make that much difference at this point. {{{HUGS}}} and prayers for you too!
Image
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Scrap a Day, July 20th
Nothing going on here today. Still hot! lol. I have a couple things to take care of outside the house but I don’t want to so I’m not going to.

Have a nice Monday.
3 users liked this post:
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, July 20th
MTCanuk wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 20, 2026 10:54 am
Oh, my gosh.  Some cooler air blew in!!  It was actually a joy walking this morning with the temp only 57F.  I have a couple things to do today- clean the bathrooms, run to the bank and drop some boxes off at Goodwill.  Then home to play.  Going to be a great day heading to 83F.  The house really cooled off which is great.  Will enjoy as it will be heating up again.  DH on an avis drive.

Hoping your Monday is great.

Yay for such nice weather Leslee!!! Enjoy! 
 
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, July 20th
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 20, 2026 11:17 am
It's a beautiful day here...highs will be in the low 80's, and the humidity has dropped quite a lot.  DH and I have a community concert for the old-time band we both play in tonight at the park, and the weather is so perfect for it!  Many years this concert has had to be moved indoors because of the storms or extreme temps, but none in the forecast for tonight, so yay! :)

That weather sounds ice too Laura! Have fun playing in the concert tonight! 
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, July 20th
Charleneanne wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 20, 2026 1:53 pm
Nothing going on here today. Still hot! lol. I have a couple things to take care of outside the house but I don’t want to so I’m not going to.

Have a nice Monday.
I love the attitude!!! 🥰
 
1 user liked this post:
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee