Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Scrap a Day, August 5th
Things have been rough around here Cherries. Soon we will be saying goodbye to our sweet Twinkie. My heart is broken. 

Hope you all have a good day. 
4 users liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, August 5th
Love you, Pally.   💙
2 users liked this post:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, August 5th
I'm so very sorry Barb. 
2 users liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, August 5th
Aw...Barb, I'm so very sorry.  It hurts so much, especially when you have to make that decision. :(  Sending hugs.
2 users liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Scrap a Day, August 5th
pawprints wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 05, 2026 9:42 am
Things have been rough around here Cherries. Soon we will be saying goodbye to our sweet Twinkie. My heart is broken. 

Hope you all have a good day. 
Sending huge hugs, Barb!
 
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Scrap a Day, August 5th
Getting some much needed rain today.  Just got back from dropping off my car for routine service and now have a loaner.  I'll be leaving again shortly to pick up DGD from theater camp.  The musical in on Saturday so they are close to being finished with camp.  Looking forward to it!
4 users liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

PEIhaven

Cherry Picker

Re: Scrap a Day, August 5th
It is heartbreaking, and I’m so very sorry…Donna
2 users liked this post:
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Scrap a Day, August 5th
Barb, Hugs and prayers for you and Twinkie.

Nothing going on here today. Not as hot but still upper 90’s. Rosie and Simba still not doing well together. It’s been almost two weeks.

Stay safe and cozy.
3 users liked this post:
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, August 5th
Oh Barb! I’m so very sorry! Lots of {{{HUGS}}} for you and Twinkie, Sky and all of your family. 😭😭😭

Another quiet day here. Even the weather is very still. Have a good day Cherries!
3 users liked this post:
Image
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, August 5th
Charleneanne wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 05, 2026 2:15 pm
Barb, Hugs and prayers for you and Twinkie.

Nothing going on here today. Not as hot but still upper 90’s. Rosie and Simba still not doing well together. It’s been almost two weeks.

Stay safe and cozy.

I wonder if some pheromones would help?  I use Feliway Classic cat pheromones in a plug-in, and Artemis has been a much sweeter kitty and happier with our house.  Apparently, it smelled too much like her puppy sister and this helps it smell more like a safe place for kitties.  I can send you the info if you are interested.
3 users liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, August 5th
VickiR wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 05, 2026 10:56 am
Getting some much needed rain today.  Just got back from dropping off my car for routine service and now have a loaner.  I'll be leaving again shortly to pick up DGD from theater camp.  The musical in on Saturday so they are close to being finished with camp.  Looking forward to it!
I missed something…what show are they doing?
 
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Scrap a Day, August 5th
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 05, 2026 7:25 pm
VickiR wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 05, 2026 10:56 am
Getting some much needed rain today.  Just got back from dropping off my car for routine service and now have a loaner.  I'll be leaving again shortly to pick up DGD from theater camp.  The musical in on Saturday so they are close to being finished with camp.  Looking forward to it!
I missed something…what show are they doing?
  
This is a summer theater camp.  They are doing "Back to the 80's" musical.  This weekend they have 4 shows starting Friday evening, 2 on Saturday and one on Sunday.  This fall she is playing the Queen in a dance company production of Snow White.
 
    ImageImage
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Scrap a Day, August 5th
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 05, 2026 6:30 pm
Charleneanne wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 05, 2026 2:15 pm
Barb, Hugs and prayers for you and Twinkie.

Nothing going on here today. Not as hot but still upper 90’s. Rosie and Simba still not doing well together. It’s been almost two weeks.

Stay safe and cozy.

I wonder if some pheromones would help?  I use Feliway Classic cat pheromones in a plug-in, and Artemis has been a much sweeter kitty and happier with our house.  Apparently, it smelled too much like her puppy sister and this helps it smell more like a safe place for kitties.  I can send you the info if you are interested.
Thank you. Unfortunately, the cats do not live in the house. Rosie is in and out as she pleases but mostly out. In colder weather Rosie comes in evenings and will sleep next to me on the sofa a couple hours but as soon as I go to bed she wants out. Simba was in the house two days and both days went into the bedroom and did his business on the rug. So he has taken over the patio. There’s a shelf under the workbench where he sleeps at night. And a rug on the patio under that where he sleeps afternoons. He refuses to allow Rosie in the patio at all. Rosie has a couple beds or nests as my sons call them in the garage. Simba won’t go into the garage at all. lol Simba lived next door for 14 years so has always been familiar with us/our yard. I think he may b grieving for my neighbor. She left the day after she brought him over for a long trip and hasn’t been back yet at all. I am hoping time and weather will eventually help.
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, August 5th
VickiR wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 05, 2026 8:31 pm
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 05, 2026 7:25 pm
VickiR wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 05, 2026 10:56 am
Getting some much needed rain today.  Just got back from dropping off my car for routine service and now have a loaner.  I'll be leaving again shortly to pick up DGD from theater camp.  The musical in on Saturday so they are close to being finished with camp.  Looking forward to it!
I missed something…what show are they doing? 
This is a summer theater camp.  They are doing "Back to the 80's" musical.  This weekend they have 4 shows starting Friday evening, 2 on Saturday and one on Sunday.  This fall she is playing the Queen in a dance company production of Snow White.
  
I directed that musical years ago!  It is so much fun, with so many recognizable songs! :)
 
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee