Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000

How do you start your cards?

Total votes: 29
Cut your own bases/cards (24) 83%
Use premade bases/cards (4) 14%
Use a card kit No votes
Other (1) 3%
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Card Poll 3
How do you prefer to start your cards? Do you do everything from scratch and cut your own? Do you like to buy a pack of card bases and go from there? What about card kits?
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Card Poll 3
Most of the time I cut my own. I like using double sided paper so I get a head start on the inside of the card too. I do also use premade card bases, but many times I just go with cutting my own.
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

wimom

Cherry Garcia

Re: Card Poll 3
Usually premade base, but frequently cut my own.
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Image
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: Card Poll 3
I buy premade card bases often but also cut my own. May 60/40
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Card Poll 3
Always cut my own from cardstock
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Card Poll 3
I typically make my own card base because I prefer square cards in different sizes.   I purchase Neenah cardstock for A2 card bases when I am making cards in bulk such as for Christmas.  
    ImageImage
User avatar

FoxyStamping

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Card Poll 3
Cut my own bases/cards.
Sharon
Blog: Foxy Stamping
  Image                    Image            
User avatar

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Garcia

Re: Card Poll 3
I almost always start from scratch, but I have occasionally used a kit or a premade base. I've also gone to card-making classes.
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford
Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Jael Luvs2create

Cherry Berry

Re: Card Poll 3
Cut my own.
Image  Image
 
User avatar

Andrea B.

Cherry Tart

Re: Card Poll 3
I usually cut my on card bases because I use different colors. But I’m all for pre-made card bases, too!
User avatar

Wild4Duran2

Cherry Berry

Re: Card Poll 3
Most of the time I cut my own, but sometimes I have a kit.
User avatar

Mommyof5~Misty

Cherry Bing

Re: Card Poll 3
I usually cut my own- but I do have a plethora of premade bases that I forget to use lol 
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image
 
Post Reply

Return to “World Card Making Day 2026”

Information