Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

Kristin

Cherry Cola

Want to be a NSD Hostess?
National Scrapbook Day is Saturday, May 7, 2016 and we're looking for NSD Hostesses!  

We like doing something special to celebrate National Scrapbook Day.  This year, we're keeping it simple, yet FUN!  There will be no REQUIRED classes, challenges or fast scraps.  Each individual hostess will completely decide what they would like to do and when.  ACOT will give each hostess a ton of points to sprinkle out as they choose on May 7th.  

Selected hostesses will receive a gift certificate from us to use in the shop.  

If you're interested in becoming an NSD hostess, leave a reply on this thread.  We'll select a few names from all of the replies and notify you via private message.  All replies must be received by April 20, 2016. 
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: Want to be a NSD Hostess?
 I would love to be a hostess again.  I had a BLAST last year (my first time).
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Want to be a NSD Hostess?
I will volunteer! 
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

Krystle

Cherry Bing

Re: Want to be a NSD Hostess?
I would love to be a NSD hostess!  I have not hosted in the past, but I truly enjoyed being a guest designer here last year.  And I love NSD!
User avatar

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Want to be a NSD Hostess?
I'd love to. I have really missed doing it the past few years. It is so much fun!!
ImageImage 
 
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: Want to be a NSD Hostess?
I would love to be a hostess. 
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Want to be a NSD Hostess?
It's time for me to say ME, I would like to be a hostess for a change!  I wanna play!

My first online crop was here at ACOT several years ago and now this is my home.

EDITED 4/20:  Things have come up and I do not think I would do well for this job this year.  Maybe next year.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Want to be a NSD Hostess?
I would love to be a hostess! I was a few years back and I loved doing it!
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Want to be a NSD Hostess?
Sadly, I have to work that day, but I would love to host a challenge or two if you like! I loved doing this before!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
User avatar

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Re: Want to be a NSD Hostess?
I would like to help and volunteer that day!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

Image
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Want to be a NSD Hostess?
I would love to!   It sounds like fun!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Want to be a NSD Hostess?
I've hosted a few times and have loved every minute of! I'd be happy to volunteer again!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

57Diana

Cherry Bomb

Re: Want to be a NSD Hostess?
I would love the opportunity to volunteer!!!
Image  
An expert at anything was once a beginner!


 
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: Want to be a NSD Hostess?
I would love to do it again!!! I'm so glad we're having another NSD crop! :)
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: Want to be a NSD Hostess?
oh, I would love to be a hostess please!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Want to be a NSD Hostess?
I've missed hostessing the past few years and would love to do it!  :)
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

suewho372

Wild Cherry

Re: Want to be a NSD Hostess?
I've never been a hostess Kristen, but I have participated since 2012 and I would love the chance!
Susan
Image

                     
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Want to be a NSD Hostess?
I would love to be a hostess again.  I was a hostess in 2013 and loved sprinkling points with my sprinkle fairy. 

Image
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Want to be a NSD Hostess?
I have been a hostess for NSD twice and loved it.  I would enjoy doing it again too but think folks who haven't done it before should get a chance.
User avatar

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

Re: Want to be a NSD Hostess?
I would love to be try my hand at being a Hostess
 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagehttps://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/
 
Post Reply

Return to “Announcements”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee