That is how many pictures I have had deeloped in the last two weeks. I am getting ready because Em will be leaving in 16 days and I plan on spending the six weeks that she will be gone in my own scrappy little world. The supplies are here. I have stocked up on adhesive. The pictures are now ready. I will be holding my own personal crop! 
That is a lot of pictures... I hope you get lots done while Em is away.....it should help keep you occupied. Have fun!
Sounds like you are getting ready for a crop merathon! Have fun and call 911 if get get buried under all the scrappy supplies. LOL
Have fun!
Nikki
When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper
When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper
Yeah! How much fun is that?!
I wish I could join you. I have about 100 I need to do, and then I can start on the second half of 2007. lol
I wish I could join you. I have about 100 I need to do, and then I can start on the second half of 2007. lol
Now that is some work you have planned for your self. Hope you get a lot done while Em is away.

Oh!! You are so so lucky have lots of FUN!
[table] [tr] [td]http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=wms&tbid=60318 http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=wms&tbid=60318 http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=wms&tbid=60318 http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=wms&tbid=60318 http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=wms&tbid=60318 [/td][/tr][/table]
[table] [tr] [td]http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=wms&tbid=60318 http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=wms&tbid=60318 http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=wms&tbid=60318 http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=wms&tbid=60318 http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=wms&tbid=60318 [/td][/tr][/table]
Wow! That is awesome. I love to stay busy when my loved ones are away, too. It makes the time go by faster and you have so much beauty to show for it, too!
Enjoy for we will never have this day again.
Koi
Koi
Dude, that is some serious scrapbooking you must have planned! LOL 
Awesome way to plan ahead Warren!!!! Yeah I just developed 541 and that's part of my honeymoon photos so I have them ready to do and can't have any excuses!! I know one thing whoever is our developer.. they are either loving us or hating us right now!!
~ Carissa ~

Sounds like a fun time. Be sure and post your LOs to the gallery so we can all enjoy them.

---Jan---
You go girl! That is a ton of photos! I hope you have fun and get lots of scrapping in!
my blog...17turtles
HAPPILY designing for:
Bo Bunny
Circut Circle
http://jillibeansoup.typepad.com/my_weblog/
HAPPILY designing for:
Bo Bunny
Circut Circle
http://jillibeansoup.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Information
Moderators

















\ 















