Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

More than 750
That is how many pictures I have had deeloped in the last two weeks. I am getting ready because Em will be leaving in 16 days and I plan on spending the six weeks that she will be gone in my own scrappy little world. The supplies are here. I have stocked up on adhesive. The pictures are now ready. I will be holding my own personal crop! :-D
Image
User avatar

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

Re: More than 750
That is a lot of pictures... I hope you get lots done while Em is away.....it should help keep you occupied. Have fun!
User avatar

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Re: More than 750
Sounds like you are getting ready for a crop merathon! Have fun and call 911 if get get buried under all the scrappy supplies. LOL
Image ImageImage


User avatar

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Re: More than 750
Have fun!
Nikki

Image
Image


When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper
User avatar

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Re: More than 750
Yeah! How much fun is that?!
I wish I could join you. I have about 100 I need to do, and then I can start on the second half of 2007. lol
User avatar

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: More than 750
Now that is some work you have planned for your self. Hope you get a lot done while Em is away.
Image
User avatar

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Re: More than 750
Whoa! That's a lot of pictures! Hope you get it all done....;)
Image
User avatar

jody01

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: More than 750
ImageImage
User avatar

Koiwey

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: More than 750
Wow! That is awesome. I love to stay busy when my loved ones are away, too. It makes the time go by faster and you have so much beauty to show for it, too!
Enjoy for we will never have this day again.
Koi
User avatar

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

Re: More than 750
I wish I lived closer!
Image \ ImageImage
User avatar

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Re: More than 750
Dude, that is some serious scrapbooking you must have planned! LOL :-D
User avatar

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

Re: More than 750
Sounds like fun. Did you stock up on snacks too?? ;)
ImageImageImage
User avatar

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Re: More than 750
Awesome way to plan ahead Warren!!!! Yeah I just developed 541 and that's part of my honeymoon photos so I have them ready to do and can't have any excuses!! I know one thing whoever is our developer.. they are either loving us or hating us right now!!
~ Carissa ~

Image
User avatar

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Re: More than 750
Sounds like a fun time. Be sure and post your LOs to the gallery so we can all enjoy them.
Image Image Image Image



---Jan---
User avatar

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Re: More than 750
That's a lot of pictures! Have fun!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-
User avatar

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

Re: More than 750
You go girl! That is a ton of photos! I hope you have fun and get lots of scrapping in!
User avatar

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Re: More than 750
Wow that is alot of pics have fun!
ImageImage 
 
User avatar

1momma

Cherry Bing

Re: More than 750
I am sure that will help the time fly by. Have fun .
User avatar

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

Re: More than 750
Sounds like you'll be having lots of fun!
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: More than 750
You are going to miss Em?
Bibi
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee