I USED RANDOM.ORG TO SELECT OUR WINNER AND I HAD POINTS LEFT OVER FOR A 2ND PLACE WINNER!
***********1ST PLACE WINNER......sweetsour/Karrie
***********2ND PLACE WINNER.....Jaditelady173
Hello!! It's my turn! & I love wood wall art & these caught my eye in Pinterest! I'm gonna have my DH make me some!!

Challenge: You are to use one object from 3 of the 4 photos below. There is lots of inspiration on each photo. You can use words, shapes, frames, etc.
Do not use the same object in more than one photo. For example: There are chevrons/arrows on photos 2 & 3, but please just use them once.
Tell me what you used from which 3 photos.
It must be a layout.
YOU CANNOT COMBINE WITH OTHER NSD CHALLENGES, MONTHLY CHALLENGES OR GD CHALLENGES.
You can only enter ONCE.
PLEASE make sure you have uploaded your layout to
NSD JOANNIE'S PINTEREST CHALLENGE in the gallery!!
It may not be counted if you don't!
I will randomly pick 1 winner for 1000 points!
Challenge closes Saturday May 12 11:59pm
#1

#2
#3

#4









































