Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Today's the Day
Yesterday after school I took a long nap, when I woke up my first thought was I want a pink scrapbook room. I have always wanted a pink one but have matching issues with the rest of the house. Today I decided to the let the OCD go and make it happen. In the process of removing everything and starting fresh. So excited. Wish me luck  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: Today's the Day
Have a whale of a good time painting and redecorating making it your place to be me!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Today's the Day
very exciting. good luck!
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Today's the Day
Have fun with it!  I'm completely envious of your future PINK room!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: Today's the Day
That sounds wonderful. Good luck and I can’t wait to see the finished room.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Today's the Day
I'm excited and happy for you!!! Can't wait to see before and after pics!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Today's the Day
Sounds exciting!! Enjoy the process! 😊
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: Today's the Day
Right on Kristin!!!! A fresh start is ALWAYS good!! Good luck with your endeavor and naturally, we'll wanna see pics when it's done! :,-)
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: Today's the Day
Enjoy it! Fresh starts are always exciting!
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: Today's the Day
Awesome!  I cannot wait to see it!  It was so fun once I picked out and painted my room! 
I went with a light shade of green and most of my furniture is white!  Still need shads and curtains, but I love it!

Make sure to take photos and document as you progress!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Today's the Day
have fun!!!!
User avatar

wazzu94

Cherry Bing

Re: Today's the Day
I love it!!  Have fun with your project.  I hope you share before and after pictures.  I love pink too
Suzann
Image         
 Image  
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Today's the Day
Sounds fun!  Good luck!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Today's the Day
 So cool! Have a good time with it!
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Today's the Day
Good for you, Kristin! Make it all girly pink and have fun doing it.
    ImageImage
User avatar

Natalie Dill

Cherry Picker

Re: Today's the Day
Matching is overrated!
Have fun! Can't wait to see it!
Natalie 💖 🍒  Find more at Dillightfully Crafty YouTube


Image
User avatar

Mommyof5~Misty

Cherry Bing

Re: Today's the Day
AWESOME!!!!  I can't wait to see what the end result is!!!  
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image
 
User avatar

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Today's the Day
Have fun!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Today's the Day
Good for you Kristin!!!!!  Can't wait to see your finished room!!!
Image
User avatar

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Re: Today's the Day
How exciting! Enjoy what color you want. My husband is blind and I have vision loss too our house is less then all matching. But, that’s ok.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee