Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

suewho372

Wild Cherry

THANK YOU FLASHER!!!
Thank you so much Flasher for throwing another exhilarating Halloween party for us!!!  It was/is so much fun!!! We appreciate all the thought and preparation along with all the time you spent with us !!!!  You are the BESTEST PALLY-- we love ya!!!  💙 😊  Thank you !
Susan
Image

                     
User avatar

Nana01

Cherry Bing

Re: THANK YOU FLASHER!!!
Thank you!!
1 user liked this post:
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: THANK YOU FLASHER!!!
Thank you Laura, will work on challenges this weekend. Had to work but had a great time stopping in here and there. You always bring the fun  🎃
1 user liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Re: THANK YOU FLASHER!!!
suewho372 wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 01, 2024 6:38 am
Thank you so much Flasher for throwing another exhilarating Halloween party for us!!!  It was/is so much fun!!! We appreciate all the thought and preparation along with all the time you spent with us !!!!  You are the BESTEST PALLY-- we love ya!!!  💙 😊  Thank you !

Awww . . . you are all very welcome!  I'm glad I was able to provide a little bit of fun!  Cherries are the absolute bestest for always indulging me!!!  💗  my Cherries!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

hsblair

Cherry Garcia

Re: THANK YOU FLASHER!!!
Thank you!  I couldn’t spend the whole day here but got to pop in for a few minutes for some games (although I always stink royally at family feud!). I hope to get to some of the challenges. 
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: THANK YOU FLASHER!!!
Thanks Laura!  I was late to the game, but had fun catching up a bit.  Hope to get to the challenges this week.
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: THANK YOU FLASHER!!!
Thanks, Laura! Dropped inna few times to check things out!
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: THANK YOU FLASHER!!!
Thanks so much for another fabulous Flasher party. I plan to start working on the challenges while our cleaning ladies are here.
1 user liked this post:
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: THANK YOU FLASHER!!!
I agree! 😊 Thank you Flasher Laura! 😊 The party was AWESOME! 😊 I had TONS of FUN! 😊 
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

Breauxlabs

Cherry Bomb

Re: THANK YOU FLASHER!!!
Thanks so much! I can't wait to do the challenges! 
1 user liked this post:
Kim
ImageImage
User avatar

wimom

Cherry Garcia

Re: THANK YOU FLASHER!!!
Thanks again for the fun day. You really spoil your fellow Cherries!
1 user liked this post:
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Image
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: THANK YOU FLASHER!!!
Thanks Laura! Always enjoy your parties 🎉. Need to see about the challenges now.
1 user liked this post:
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

wazzu94

Cherry Bing

Re: THANK YOU FLASHER!!!
Fabulous Halloween party!  Thank you so much for the fun and challenges!!  Halloween is a fave!

Love your new avatar!!
Suzann
Image         
 Image  
User avatar

stinkerbelle

Cherry Cola

Re: THANK YOU FLASHER!!!
thank you thank you!  i enjoyed playing along  😊
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image
User avatar

Amy Jo

Cherry Bomb

Re: THANK YOU FLASHER!!!
Having such a fun time with your games and challenges! Thank you for all the creativity and work you put into the Halloween party!!
ImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

Wild4Duran2

Cherry Berry

Re: THANK YOU FLASHER!!!
Thank you for the fun and holiday cheer! I enjoyed it.
User avatar

SandyJay

Cherry Cola

Re: THANK YOU FLASHER!!!
Ditto to all of the above!  Bestest 🍒
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: THANK YOU FLASHER!!!
And ad my MEGA DITTOES to all of the above!!!  I'm getting ready to do one of the challenges now but I have to decide which one first!!!  :) :) :)

I LOVE Flasher parties!!!  :)
Image
User avatar

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

Re: THANK YOU FLASHER!!!
Thank You Much!
 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagehttps://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/
 
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Re: THANK YOU FLASHER!!!
YES thank you for all the spooky fun!
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee