Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

July 3 In A Row Challenge
Happy Summer!   ☀️

Let's give a round of applause to Rhonda for taking over hosting duties last month!  She did great!  Big THANKS to her!

This Challenge works just like Tic Tac Toe!  Pick a row, any row, up, down, sideways, or diagonal! (You must use an entire row -- this is not a pick 3 challenge.)  Then, create your project!  You can submit a layout, journal page, or a card, and it can be paper or digital.  You may enter as many times as you like, and you may combine with any other board Challenges that allow combining.  Please link your creations to this thread indicating which row or column you used.  The deadline for entries will be July 31, 2025 @ Midnight!  A randomly chosen winner will receive a $5 ACOT GC from Flasher! If you use all 9 elements on the board, you will receive a bonus entry! 

Since July is my birthday month, I decided to try something a little different to help celebrate!  The board for this month contains colors and the letters P-A-R-T-Y.  Each letter represents what you want it to!  The P can be for "pink", "purple", "pet", "people", "Pink Paisley", "pumpkins", etc., as well as use in a title such as "Pool" or "Pals".  The letters can represent ANYTHING you can use on a layout or craft, whether that be a supply, a color, a theme, or a manufacturer!

If you have any questions, let me know! 

Here is the July Board!

Image

Examples:

(1)  I could choose the middle row down and create a layout with blue paper, green sequins, and race cars!
(2)  I could choose the last row down and create a layout with apples, white cardstock, and yellow alphas!
(3)  I could choose left diagonal down and create a layout with puppies, red ribbon, and yellow bone embellies!

😁
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

mizz_kitty21

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge
Awesome board this month 🎉 I can’t wait to try it out 🍒🍒🍒
Add some sparkle to your life :)

- Henriette
Image
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge
This is a fun tic tac toe board!!  I like the idea of the letters.
    ImageImage
User avatar

Kelly R.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge
Happy Birthday!  Love this fun board.
:) Kelly 
User avatar

SandyJay

Cherry Cola

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge
This is a clever board!!
User avatar

Nana01

Cherry Bing

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge
Love this challenge, thanks so much.
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar

Sharman Paulus .

Cherry Bing

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge
Bottom row, T - Tag, G Green and Y - YellowImage
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge
This looks wild!!!  :biggrin:
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

The Scrap Attack

Cherry Picker

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge
This allows for such broad interpretation! Love this!
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge
Sounds fun!!!
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

wimom

Cherry Garcia

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge
You're welcome, Laura. I just picked the winners for both challenges. I hope your birthday month is a happy one!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Image
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge
My first one - center column: blue (pps), R - rub-ons, green (ink)
Image

 
2 users liked this post:
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge
What a fun challenge. Love these choices. 
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image
 
User avatar

CelesteB

Cherry Berry

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge
I like the letters for something different. How many submissions and can it be combined with others?
 
User avatar

FoxyStamping

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge
I did a journal layout for the weekly sketch and did the 3 in a row:
I did the left row down: P, Orange, T
P for photos, Orange (the photo strip) and T for ticket right of left of  photo.

Thank you!
Image
Sharon
Blog: Foxy Stamping
  Image                    Image            
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge
Loved the choices this month - I went with P, Orange and T.    My P is patterned paper, orange title and T is tags. Combined with Weekly Sketch Challenge.  My ODS and fellow firefighters saving baby ducks from a storm drain.  

Image
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

wendycrowe

Cherry Bomb

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge
Here is my page:

Image

P - pink
Orange
T - tag
1 user liked this post:
ImageImage
User avatar

ScrappyRN74

Cherry Bing

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge
I chose the middle Column: Blue, R (rub-ons), and Green
Image
1 user liked this post:
“Whatever you choose to do, leave tracks. That means don’t do it just for yourself. You will want to leave the world a little better for your having lived.” RBG

:) Trisha

ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge
Without even meaning to, I ended up doing 2 angles lol. Bottom row: (Tag, Green, Yellow) and right column lol: (Arrows, White, Yellow)


Image
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: July 3 In A Row Challenge
top row across:  P (pink), blue (snowflake and tree die cuts), A (alpha die cuts)
Image 
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee