Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!
Image


World Card Making Day will be here before we know it!
**Mark your calendars for Saturday, October 4th**

This year I have 20 challenges planned for you, and of course fun prizes! (Don't worry, you'll have a week to complete them.) On Friday the 3rd, Jess and I will be cardmaking on our youtube live, and we'll probably do some of the challenges! On Saturday I'll have some crafty games and chatting, so feel free to pop in and out throughout the day!

Who's excited??

 
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!
Can’t wait!
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!
I am!
1 user liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!
ME!  I'll be here!
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

Re: Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!
Can't wait!
1 user liked this post:
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
User avatar

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

Re: Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!
Calendar is marked, I am excited.
1 user liked this post:
 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagehttps://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/
 
User avatar

Wild4Duran2

Cherry Berry

Re: Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!
Yippee!
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!
Sounds so fun, thank you!  Hoping I can do some of the challenges and watch!
1 user liked this post:
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

Re: Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!
How exciting! Can't wait!
1 user liked this post:
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image
 
User avatar

DrSonja

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!
Sounds like great fun!
1 user liked this post:
Image  Image Image
User avatar

Sue2024

Cherry Blossom

Re: Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!
I'll try to drop in....
1 user liked this post:
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word; only who is the artist, we gotta agree....
     Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
User avatar

wazzu94

Cherry Bing

Re: Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!
Got it on my calendar!  I need to get back to crafting!  I miss hanging out here!!
3 users liked this post:
Suzann
Image         
 Image  
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!
Sounds like lots of fun!!!
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

wimom

Cherry Garcia

Re: Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!
So glad to see you're doing this again this year! Did not finish all the challenges last year, and probably won't this year, but it is fun trying!
1 user liked this post:
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Image
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!
I marked it both on my phone reminder screen and then being old(er) with a pencil on my wall calendar.  Lol
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

Sue2024

Cherry Blossom

Re: Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!
Charleneanne wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 22, 2025 4:27 pm
I marked it both on my phone reminder screen and then being old(er) with a pencil on my wall calendar.  Lol
I have it on my calendar also; the cell phone doesn’t necessarily follow me around.  🙄 
 
1 user liked this post:
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word; only who is the artist, we gotta agree....
     Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Re: Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!
Image


ONE MORE WEEK!! :) :)

 
2 users liked this post:
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!
I'm not much of a card maker but I'd like to make some Christmas cards this year. 
1 user liked this post:
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

CelesteB

Cherry Berry

Re: Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!
Sounds fun.
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

lmcgill

Cherry Bomb

Re: Mark your calendars for World Card Making Day!
I am thrilled!
1 user liked this post:
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Announcements”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee