3 users liked this post:
OCD is not an adjective. It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized. It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions.
I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son.

I’ll bite, then I really do have to go to bed or I’ll be sleeping on the praise team in the AM! *g*
My FAVORITE color… my sofa, my dining room, and my kitchen appliances… my bed… my first car. My favorite toenail polish (I’m Not Really a Waitress…)
LOVE me some gorgeous, deep RED! Ruby Slippers:

My FAVORITE color… my sofa, my dining room, and my kitchen appliances… my bed… my first car. My favorite toenail polish (I’m Not Really a Waitress…)
LOVE me some gorgeous, deep RED! Ruby Slippers:

Technically, my favorite isn't considered color but a shade so I'll go with this right now
I change my favorite color all the time.

Growing up it was and do still love it but not as much.


Growing up it was and do still love it but not as much.


Word of 2026 - MINDFUL

Let's connect! Follow me on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram for mixed media paper crafting inspiration @TheCraftyDoings







Turquoise! Bonus that it sparkles! *adds to cart*
Lucky for me, I'm on the West Coast so it's only 10pm here!

Lucky for me, I'm on the West Coast so it's only 10pm here!

1 user liked this post:

I like really deep reds with a hint of dark orange.

“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford









Information
Moderators




































