Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Are you shopping the warehouse sale?
Yep.  I did it.  I bought the Summer Warehouse Grab Bag!  I couldn't resist.  I'm a complete sucker for any kind of Grab Bag!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Are you shopping the warehouse sale?
I've been contemplating all day long and will more than likely cave in the next hour or so!  It's too good to pass up.
    ImageImage
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Are you shopping the warehouse sale?
I did, too.  LOL  I had a small order on hold, and this one helped me get the free shipping. ;)
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

LMTscraps

Cherry Picker

Re: Are you shopping the warehouse sale?
I had lots of fun shopping first thing this morning!
User avatar

hsblair

Cherry Garcia

Re: Are you shopping the warehouse sale?
So tempted 😜
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Garcia

Re: Are you shopping the warehouse sale?
I CAN'T RIGHT NOW BUT HOPE NEXT WEEKEND IF IT'S STILL GOING MAYBE??????? LOTS OF GOODIES I'D LIKE TO GET........... VALERIE
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: Are you shopping the warehouse sale?
I really want the summer grab bag...but I have gotten an Echo Park warehouse box last month, and then they had a $1 sticker sheet sale which led to a $50 purchase so......I should probably lay off for a little while but......I can't resist a grab bag!!!
1 user liked this post:
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

wimom

Cherry Garcia

Re: Are you shopping the warehouse sale?
With some colors of Bazzill out of stock, and who knows when Bazzill  will be available again, I decided to stock up on some other brands of cardstock at bargain prices ... and of course had to throw a couple of more things in the basket. Hope I am set on cardstock now until Bazzill is back.
1 user liked this post:
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Image
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Are you shopping the warehouse sale?
I did and imagine my consternation at having a huge box arrive yesterday afternoon! ;)  To be fair, it was only huge because I bought the canvas multi-pack, but still!  I went up to my studio to clean and purge...barely got the last order put away and BAM!  lol  (I sneaked it up there without DH knowing!)
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Are you shopping the warehouse sale?
No sneaking here, my sister is organizing my  scrapbook supplies, she's finished with so much already, but really gives an audible sigh when she sees another box!  Ok, I'm off to see what I can't live without (and I'm sure I don't have...??)
1 user liked this post:
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee