National Scrapbook Day is Saturday, May 7, 2016 and we're looking for NSD Hostesses!
We like doing something special to celebrate National Scrapbook Day. This year, we're keeping it simple, yet FUN! There will be no REQUIRED classes, challenges or fast scraps. Each individual hostess will completely decide what they would like to do and when. ACOT will give each hostess a ton of points to sprinkle out as they choose on May 7th.
Selected hostesses will receive a gift certificate from us to use in the shop.
If you're interested in becoming an NSD hostess, leave a reply on this thread. We'll select a few names from all of the replies and notify you via private message. All replies must be received by April 20, 2016.
I would love to be a hostess again. I had a BLAST last year (my first time).
I would love to be a NSD hostess! I have not hosted in the past, but I truly enjoyed being a guest designer here last year. And I love NSD!
I'd love to. I have really missed doing it the past few years. It is so much fun!!
Last edited by scrapy1967 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

I would love to be a hostess.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!
[highlight=#000000][/highlight]
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!
[highlight=#000000][/highlight]
It's time for me to say ME, I would like to be a hostess for a change! I wanna play!
My first online crop was here at ACOT several years ago and now this is my home.
EDITED 4/20: Things have come up and I do not think I would do well for this job this year. Maybe next year.
My first online crop was here at ACOT several years ago and now this is my home.
EDITED 4/20: Things have come up and I do not think I would do well for this job this year. Maybe next year.
Last edited by karensay on Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper
2-page, multi-photo scrapper
I would love to be a hostess! I was a few years back and I loved doing it!

Sadly, I have to work that day, but I would love to host a challenge or two if you like! I loved doing this before!
Susan

I would love to! It sounds like fun!
OCD is not an adjective. It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized. It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions.
I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son.

I've hosted a few times and have loved every minute of! I'd be happy to volunteer again!
Brandy





I would love the opportunity to volunteer!!!
An expert at anything was once a beginner!
I would love to do it again!!! I'm so glad we're having another NSD crop! 
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
Hugs, Anne-Marie
oh, I would love to be a hostess please!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!

view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/

view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/
I've missed hostessing the past few years and would love to do it! :)
Laura


I've never been a hostess Kristen, but I have participated since 2012 and I would love the chance!
Susan
I would love to be a hostess again. I was a hostess in 2013 and loved sprinkling points with my sprinkle fairy.




I have been a hostess for NSD twice and loved it. I would enjoy doing it again too but think folks who haven't done it before should get a chance.
I would love to be try my hand at being a Hostess







https://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/Information
Moderators
























