Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000

Re: More Website Changes Coming Up

Well I guess we were looking in the wrong place before, because it ended up being easier than expected. There's now an option to adjust your font size when you visit your User Control Panel and select the Board preferences tab. At the bottom, you can select any value from 105% to 400% of normal (mak...
Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:37 am
Jump to post

Re: Scrap a Day, March 19th

Nice day here today. I'm so glad that Spring is coming, I have mini daffodils blooming in my garden. The local community group reached out yesterday about including my garden in a garden tour that raises money for the neighborhood, I think. I'm trying to decide if we want to participate. The tour i...
Wed Mar 19, 2025 10:40 am
Jump to post

Re: CKC Lancaster - PA are ladies -save the date

Yes, I got my e-mail too.  I will Uber from the train station for anyone that wants to come on Friday.  Louise is my co-pilot!
Thu Apr 03, 2025 3:02 pm
Jump to post

Re: unhappy with ACOT order

Tip:  Don’t buy the Vicki Boutin circle ink pads.  They literally disintegrate!  
Mon Dec 15, 2025 9:29 pm
Jump to post

Please vote for my card :)

My card was featured this month.  If you could please vote for me.  I would appreciate it.  

Image

Here is the link 
Tue Oct 01, 2024 8:39 pm
Jump to post

Special anniversaries to be thankful for

I wanted to pop in and firstly say Thank you.  As I'm sitting here reflecting today.  My heart is grateful to my cherry friends.  I'm so humbled and grateful that so many of you have walked through this crazy health journey with me.  Today is my year anniversary of surgery number two. Last month was...
Thu Feb 20, 2025 1:05 pm
Jump to post

It's a sickness, really.

May I introduce you to my newest birdies! The Adults! https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/565824-490.jpg The minis! https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/565825-490.jpg And, my most favorite bird EVER!  His name is Scribble and he is a PAINTER!  Look at his little roller and his splatter coveralls! https://sbing.co...
Fri Feb 21, 2025 10:46 am
Jump to post

A different cherry haul...

https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/569504-700.jpg You guys.. I went to the store to get more tums (you know, 34 weeks pregnant and aaall the heartburn), and I came home with all of these :) :) Do we need more clothes even though we have 2 girls already? No. But do I still need these just because they're ...
Tue Mar 25, 2025 2:45 pm
Jump to post

Re: Passover photos

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful photos with us. We did Passover every year at my in-law's when they were alive, and I always loved my mother-in-law's charoset. I remember we would open the door for Elijah and one of the adults would sneak a drink from Elijah's cup when the kids weren't ...
Mon Apr 14, 2025 1:53 pm
Jump to post

FREE EGGS!

I just had to title this post as free eggs with the cost of eggs in the grocery store...LOL!  They are anything but free.  However the pretty, pastel eggs in the egg hunt are free for the taking and beneficial too!! And, the golden egg.  I'm off to finish my hunt!
Fri Apr 18, 2025 8:00 am
Jump to post

Re: Web site problems?

And it's fixed now. 
Fri Feb 06, 2026 7:42 pm
Jump to post

Fun icons to hunt!

Loving the fun cherries, scissors and cameras I've found so far!
Thu Apr 30, 2026 3:28 pm
Jump to post

Re: December 2024 Taylor Swift Challenge

I’m not sure what a winter tree of my choice means. Must it be an embellishment ? Or can it be a photo of a tree in winter? How about a palm tree since many people head to warm climates during the winter? Please don’t say Hanukkah bush because it’s not really a thing and a term that I find offensiv...
Sat Nov 30, 2024 8:24 pm
Jump to post

Re: winter Progressive Challenge - Step 5

These progressive challenges are wonderful.  Sad to see this end this time, but it's a lot of planning for you and it shows.  Thanks again!
Fri Feb 07, 2025 1:29 pm
Jump to post

Re: winter Progressive Challenge - Step 5

Thank you, Louise.  I agree with the other Sharon, I know it takes a lot of planning, and we love this challenge, and sorry it is over.  Sounds like a great step. Thinking. :)
Fri Feb 07, 2025 2:02 pm
Jump to post

Re: Passover Challenge 3: The Matzah

This will be a challenge for me...flat and quick!
Tue Apr 01, 2025 2:25 pm
Jump to post

Re: Passover Challenge 3: The Matzah

Flat AND quick?  Yikes!  I see me making a lot of them, finishing after the buzzer and starting again!!!
Tue Apr 01, 2025 4:51 pm
Jump to post

Re: Passover Challenge 1; The Passover Story

☺️ I love the story of Exodus, but I didn't know that Passover was such an important holiday for my Jewish friends- thank you for sharing this knowledge with us, Louise! Personally, it means a LOT to me that you're sharing these aspects of your Faith with us!🍒❤️☺️ (I mentioned this to Karyn Sue befo...
Thu Apr 03, 2025 11:39 am
Jump to post

Re: February Progressive Challenge - Step 4

Here is my finished layout.  This was fun and really pushed to use mixed media (which I have lots of).   I have a title (Merry Christmas) and journaling on a tag.   My embellishments are filmstrips, Mickey head punch, enamel dots, word stickers and enamel hearts. https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/602274...
Sat Feb 28, 2026 4:46 pm
Jump to post

Re: Purim and Passover Challenge

Purim Sameach, Louise!
Wed Mar 04, 2026 8:54 pm
Jump to post