Apple cider or pumpkin spice latte?
Apple cider or pumpkin spice latte?
Last edited by Flasher on Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCD is not an adjective. It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized. It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions.
I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son.

Apple cider for me!
OCD is not an adjective. It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized. It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions.
I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son.

Apple cider as long as it’s served warm.
Sorry, not a fan of either, but I would take the pumpkin spice before the apple cider.


That's a tough one., I do love pumpkin spice lattes but had a hot apple cider at a farm in Georgia a couple years ago and it was SOOO good, I'll go with that.
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"





Neither!!! I hate cider and not a fan of crap in my coffee or latte . I drink black coffee and apple juice only when in the hospital.
Now Carmel... I can't have a little of that in latte or coffee.
Now Carmel... I can't have a little of that in latte or coffee.
i don't do coffee at all. so even though i'm not the hugest fan, i'll go with apple cider
*Stacy*


Information
Moderators

































https://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/






