Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Feb 2026 Cherry Lift Challenge***WINNER***
Per random.org this months winner is #17 Retiree3. Congrats Donna I will send your gift card in a few minutes.


For this challenge, pick a layout, card or journal page from the gallery of the featured Cherry and lift it. However...if you happen to BE the featured cherry of the month, you have the option of either lifting yourself or you can lift anything from my gallery.

I must be able to tell you used what you lifted.

This months featured Cherry is shoorn/Susan you can find her gallery here https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/37458050


shoorn/Susan
Image

Me
Image

1 entry per Cherry permitted.
Layouts, cards of journal page.
Your entries must be new work and lifted from the featured "Cherry of the Month".
You can combine with ONE other monthly challenge that allows you to combine.

*Deadline is Feb 28, 2026.
*Winner chosen using Random.Org to receive a $5 ACOT gift card from me.
7 users liked this post:
   Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: Feb 2026 Cherry Lift Challenge
Love Susan's gallery  💕
1 user liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

wendycrowe

Cherry Bomb

Re: Feb 2026 Cherry Lift Challenge
Here is my page:

Image

and here is the layout I lifted:

Image

I used the newborn baby pics as my inspiration.  I added some die cuts in place of the tag and I scattered sequins all over.

 
1 user liked this post:
ImageImage
User avatar

Donna_Coughlin

Cherry Bing

Re: Feb 2026 Cherry Lift Challenge
Here is mine
Image
Lifted this gorgeous layout
Image
1 user liked this post:
Donna
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

Re: Feb 2026 Cherry Lift Challenge
I loved Susan's card with all the tiny snowflakes in the background, the colors blue and white, and the scripty sentiment. 

Image

Here is my take on her lovely card. Combined with Snow-Cold challenge.
.Image






 
1 user liked this post:
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image
 
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: Feb 2026 Cherry Lift Challenge
I am so honored Tammey!
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

teenybop61

Cherry Blossom

Re: Feb 2026 Cherry Lift Challenge
I lifted @ the fair
Image
My LO: Blue Eyes
Image
1 user liked this post:
 Tina in Alaska
Worshiping and serving the Lord Jesus in The Salvation Army
Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble He cares for those who trust in him

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

wazzu94

Cherry Bing

Re: Feb 2026 Cherry Lift Challenge
Fantastic Cherry lift album...so many cards to lift!!

ImageImage
1 user liked this post:
Suzann
Image         
 Image  
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Feb 2026 Cherry Lift Challenge
I lifted this wonderful layout by Susan. 😊
Image

Photos of daughter Michelle and her family visiting Christmas lights, December 2025. 💖
Hello Santa
Image
1 user liked this post:
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: Feb 2026 Cherry Lift Challenge
I picked this adorable layout from Susan's gallery. 

Image

Here is my lift:

Image
1 user liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

wimom

Cherry Garcia

Re: Feb 2026 Cherry Lift Challenge
I lifted Susan's Happy Halloween card:
Image

And here is mine:
Image
1 user liked this post:
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Image
User avatar

kacarr61

Cherry Blossom

Re: Feb 2026 Cherry Lift Challenge
I lifted this layout:
Image

Here's mine:

Image
1 user liked this post:
Kathy Carr
User avatar

Breauxlabs

Cherry Bomb

Re: Feb 2026 Cherry Lift Challenge
It was really hard to just pick one! I picked this really pretty layout to lift. It’s absolutely gorgeous and the story behind it brought me to tears… I also lost my SIL way too early. 

Image

And my version:

Image
1 user liked this post:
Kim
ImageImage
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Feb 2026 Cherry Lift Challenge
Inspired by Susan's newborn baby page
Image

My lift of "New Beginnings"
Image
Combined with February Make-the-Cut Challenge.
1 user liked this post:
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

Re: Feb 2026 Cherry Lift Challenge
Here is my take on shoorn’s layout 
ImageImage
1 user liked this post:
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

 
User avatar

The Scrap Attack

Cherry Picker

Re: Feb 2026 Cherry Lift Challenge
Here is mine:
Image

And here is the original:

Image
1 user liked this post:
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Feb 2026 Cherry Lift Challenge
Image
Inspired by the above layout to create this:
Image
1 user liked this post:
Leslie
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Feb 2026 Cherry Lift Challenge
Here is my LO lift...Combined with Booklover's Challenge.
My layout
behappy
Image

Susan's sweet LO
Pumpkin Everything
Image
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bomb

Re: Feb 2026 Cherry Lift Challenge
My Layout
Image

Her Layout
Image
1 user liked this post:
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: Feb 2026 Cherry Lift Challenge
Her Layout
Image

My Layout
Image
1 user liked this post:
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee