Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

NSD Save The Date!
Image


**Save the date!**
NSD will be here before we know it! We will be celebrating all weekend long, May 1st - 3rd. More details to come as we get closer! :) :)

Who will be joining the fun??


 
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: NSD Save The Date!
Can. Not. Wait!!!!!
1 user liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: NSD Save The Date!
I already requested time off from work!  Cannot wait :) 
2 users liked this post:
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

Sue2024

Cherry Blossom

Re: NSD Save The Date!
Thank you for the post!
1 user liked this post:
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word; only who is the artist, we gotta agree....
     Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: NSD Save The Date!
I’ll b there for sure
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: NSD Save The Date!
Yippee! It's on my calendar!
1 user liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: NSD Save The Date!
I’m sad that I will miss this one. I’ve been celebrating NSD here since 2013.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

Re: NSD Save The Date!
I can't wait to join in the fun!
1 user liked this post:
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image
 
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: NSD Save The Date!
NSD is my favorite weekend!!! I’ll be here!!!
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Re: NSD Save The Date!
emmapaige wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 25, 2026 3:44 pm
I’m sad that I will miss this one. I’ve been celebrating NSD here since 2013.

We'll miss you! You can always jump in on the challenges that have later deadlines if you want! :)
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

FoxyStamping

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: NSD Save The Date!
I will be here!
1 user liked this post:
Sharon
Blog: Foxy Stamping
  Image                    Image            
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: NSD Save The Date!
Wouldn't miss it, the best weekend of the year!  I'm skipping a crop to play along at home as much as I can.  TY!  SO much fun!!
1 user liked this post:
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

Re: NSD Save The Date!
Sounds fun 😁
1 user liked this post:
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bomb

Re: NSD Save The Date!
Just added it to the calendar and informed my family that I am not available those days LOL
1 user liked this post:
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
User avatar

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Garcia

Re: NSD Save The Date!
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO READY FOR NSD............ CAN'T DO ANY CHALLENGES BECAUSE OF MY LAPTOP DOESN'T HAVE A DRIVE FOR THE SD CARD BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT I CAN PLAY THE GAMES WHICH IS ALSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN................. BESIDES I CAN STILL SEE EVERYONE'S CREATIONS AND LEAVE SOME LOVE ON THEM..................... VALERIE
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: NSD Save The Date!
It’s always such a fun time!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

wazzu94

Cherry Bing

Re: NSD Save The Date!
It's my favorite holiday all year!  I need to check my calendar to see if I can host again.  I did it like 2 or 3 years ago and it was so FUN!!  

But I can not wait for the fun, sales and challenges!
Suzann
Image         
 Image  
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: NSD Save The Date!
Hurray!!  Looking forward to this NSD weekend.
    ImageImage
User avatar

njr007

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: NSD Save The Date!
I can hardly wait!!!

Norma​​​​​​​
Scrapbooks remind us that life has been good
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

Kelly R.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: NSD Save The Date!
I'll be here!  Looking forward to all the fun.
:) Kelly 
Post Reply

Return to “Announcements”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee