Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Delays from our supplier - *update*
You may or may have not noticed, but some items will have this note on them:

Note: Items listed as "Ships Soon" will currently take an additional 2-3 weeks to ship due to warehouse delays with our supplier.

A couple weeks ago, one of our suppliers Notions (who bought out American Crafts), experienced an electrical surge from some severe weather. They are still not up and running, and I'm sure are going to be super behind when they do get things up. We haven't heard any updates really, so I'm not sure when we'll be getting things in from them. If you have an order that's being held up by one or more of these items, you may want to split your order so you can get your in stock items sooner. You can do that easily in your account! 👍 If you have any questions about your order you can email us anytime! [email protected]


***update***
The damage from the fire at the Notions warehouse is more extensive than we originally thought. (We really didn't get many updates for a couple weeks.) They have been forced to shut down unfortunately as they work to recover. It will probably be a long while before they're up again, who knows.  Notions has been a reliable partner for us for many years now, and we use them to supply our products listed as “Ships Soon” on the site. Because of that, we’ve had to temporarily remove all of those products where we don’t have our own inventory available. The good news is that we still have over 20,000 unique products that are in stock and ready to ship and we’re working hard to stock more of your favorites directly over the coming weeks.

Thank you so much for your patience as we work through this!

Have a favorite you’re hoping we restock? Leave a comment and we’ll do our best to track it down!
6 users liked this post:
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Delays from our supplier
That's sad...fortunately, I don't have any waiting orders.  We know all about the electrical surge last week.  It happened to our youngest DD when lightening struck a tree right next to her house.  Everything was okay but the washer and dryer...fried!  Now she's waiting to hear from insurance and it's been a week.
    ImageImage
User avatar

Sue2024

Cherry Blossom

Re: Delays from our supplier
Glad to read this--a day later.  Thanks for the information!
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word; only who is the artist, we gotta agree....
     Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Delays from our supplier
Thanks for the heads up.
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Re: Delays from our supplier
**Update**

The damage from the fire at the Notions warehouse is more extensive than we originally thought. (We really didn't get many updates for a couple weeks.) They have been forced to shut down unfortunately as they work to recover. It will probably be a long while before they're up again, who knows.  Notions has been a reliable partner for us for many years now, and we use them to supply our products listed as “Ships Soon” on the site. Because of that, we’ve had to temporarily remove all of those products where we don’t have our own inventory available. The good news is that we still have over 20,000 unique products that are in stock and ready to ship and we’re working hard to stock more of your favorites directly over the coming weeks.

Thank you so much for your patience as we work through this 🍒 Have a favorite you’re hoping we restock? Leave a comment and we’ll do our best to track it down!
User avatar

Sue2024

Cherry Blossom

Re: Delays from our supplier - *update*
Thank you for the update!

Is there a way you can let us know what we 'lost' order-wise due to the fire?
 
1 user liked this post:
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word; only who is the artist, we gotta agree....
     Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Re: Delays from our supplier - *update*
Sue2024 wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 30, 2026 4:14 pm
Thank you for the update!

Is there a way you can let us know what we 'lost' order-wise due to the fire?
 
Yes you'll get an email if you haven't already! We're working through the orders and trying to see if we can source the products elsewhere. If we can't, items will be canceled and refunded. You'll get an email when that happens!
 
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: Delays from our supplier - *update*
Thanks for the update. I have held orders. I was going to release them today but there are quite a few that show "ships soon".  Can you give me an update on them and if they were in the fire?
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Delays from our supplier - *update*
Thanks for the info! I was wondering why Elizabeth Craft items were almost all gone. Keeping my fingers crossed this gets solved soon!
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: Delays from our supplier - *update*
That is awful, hope that everyone involved is safe.  Thanks for letting us know. 
1 user liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Re: Delays from our supplier - *update*
shoorn wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 01, 2026 10:30 am
Thanks for the update. I have held orders. I was going to release them today but there are quite a few that show "ships soon".  Can you give me an update on them and if they were in the fire?

You should have received an email! 👍
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Re: Delays from our supplier - *update*
Thanks for your patience everyone! It has taken a bit to go through orders and see if we can source some products elsewhere or refund the items. You should be getting emails if your order is affected. Please email us if you have any specific questions about your orders! :) [email protected]


 
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Delays from our supplier - *update*
Wow.  What a nightmare for them.  Hopefully, they can regroup and get things back up and running.  I'm sure that will take lots of time, though.  We'll make do in the meantime.   😁
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: Delays from our supplier - *update*
Rachel_K wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 02, 2026 11:13 am
shoorn wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 01, 2026 10:30 am
Thanks for the update. I have held orders. I was going to release them today but there are quite a few that show "ships soon".  Can you give me an update on them and if they were in the fire?

You should have received an email! 👍 
I didn't receive an email. Does that mean everything is okay? When I go to release the held orders there are several items it says will be 2 or 3 weeks to ship. 

 
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Delays from our supplier - *update*
Wow...that's horrible. We appreciate y'all doing all that you can on your end. That's why ACOT rocks!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Re: Delays from our supplier - *update*
shoorn wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 02, 2026 1:33 pm
Rachel_K wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 02, 2026 11:13 am
shoorn wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 01, 2026 10:30 am
Thanks for the update. I have held orders. I was going to release them today but there are quite a few that show "ships soon".  Can you give me an update on them and if they were in the fire?

You should have received an email! 👍  
I didn't receive an email. Does that mean everything is okay? When I go to release the held orders there are several items it says will be 2 or 3 weeks to ship. 

  
Yes yours look fine! It says "shipping later" because you chose the hold my order option 👍
 
User avatar

jordanbev5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Delays from our supplier - *update*
So sorry for them and you as well!! So sad and hoping all can be restored and up and going again soon!! 
ImageImageImage
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: Delays from our supplier - *update*
Rachel_K wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 02, 2026 2:07 pm
shoorn wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 02, 2026 1:33 pm
Rachel_K wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 02, 2026 11:13 am

You should have received an email! 👍  
I didn't receive an email. Does that mean everything is okay? When I go to release the held orders there are several items it says will be 2 or 3 weeks to ship.  
Yes yours look fine! It says "shipping later" because you chose the hold my order option 👍
  

Okay I'm confused. I went through to release the held orders and some items were fine and others were shipping later (2-3 weeks) . It wasn't just selecting hold order. I wasn't placing a new order but releasing the others already ordered and paid.

If everything looks fine and the shipping soon items are okay just delayed, then it should be okay.
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

suewho372

Wild Cherry

Re: Delays from our supplier - *update*
That’s so horrible! 
thanks for letting us know the status! 
Susan
Image

                     
User avatar

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Garcia

Re: Delays from our supplier - *update*
How frustrating!  We know you are doing all you can.
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Announcements”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee